THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

On feet today!
pimp.gif

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode.../maroon/red/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Londons are up on eastbay and are not excluded from discount and eastbay is running a 20% off right now that's good til tomorrow.
Thanks for posting this. Unfortunately they're out of my size, but thanks for posting this. Ended up buying some other stuff. 
nthat.gif

Unrelated, nicekicks has a "last pair deal" ($80 + free ship) on the AM1 Essential, size 14: http://www.shopnicekicks.com/nike-air-max-1-essential-537383-630/

Broke down and pre-ordered the Atmos Tiger Camos off of Kicks-Crew. Couldn't risk these being JPN only. Not happy with myself right now
roll.gif

Random question, but does anyone know which US stores (if any) got the Atmos Air Max 1's with cement print & teal swoosh?

I thought kicks crew was considered a fake or high quality fake distributor when it came towards SJXI. So I would assume they aren't to be trusted?

Also how bad do you think prices will be after they release? More than $300? I don't see myself getting these on release date unless thru some crazy miracle so I gotta prepare myself. I wish they released lowkey thru ndc or I had a homie there.

Not sure what went down with the SJXI but NT has kicks-crew listed as a legit site. If anyone has further info and would like to enlighten us, that would be greatly appreciated. Doubt prices for the atmos am1 will go below 300 in either cw. Maybe for the smaller sizes but US 7.5 and up will not drop below that.

Ahhh I see so 300 and under is most definitely a no go. When the other Atmos am1 released what they sell for retail and after retail?

what I mean with the sjXI is I thought that all them preorder sites had to do with the whole high quality fakes that came out. The HQ fakes or ”b-grades” or prerelease pairs that caused a whole fiasco because some people said they were HQ fakes or they were just early release pairs that aren't as up to par as the actual release date pairs. Kinda like how some people don't trust certain websites like vmvinc or air randy some people say they're legit and some say don't trust them Idk just what I have seen/heard. Take this all with a grain of salt its just what I've read online.

I saw the Atomic Teals at Finish Line yesterday and was really impressed. They look much better in person. I'd cop them, but I don't think I could pull 'em off, lol. I could really use a shoe with some color to it in my rotation, though. I might end up being a hypocrite and just cop the Pimentos. I still have over a week to decide on something before my Winner Circle coupon expires...

Ahhh I see so 300 and under is most definitely a no go. When the other Atmos am1 released what they sell for retail and after retail?

what I mean with the sjXI is I thought that all them preorder sites had to do with the whole high quality fakes that came out. The HQ fakes or ”b-grades” or prerelease pairs that caused a whole fiasco because some people said they were HQ fakes or they were just early release pairs that aren't as up to par as the actual release date pairs. Kinda like how some people don't trust certain websites like vmvinc or air randy some people say they're legit and some say don't trust them Idk just what I have seen/heard. Take this all with a grain of salt its just what I've read online.
Im guessing the Atmos Elephant AM1 retailed around the 140 ballpark. Im not sure as I was just getting into AM1 when they released back in 07. A year after the release I searched every to see if I can snag a pair and found none close to 300. DS these were selling for like 600. 

Im guessing the Atmos Elephant AM1 retailed around the 140 ballpark. Im not sure as I was just getting into AM1 when they released back in 07. A year after the release I searched every to see if I can snag a pair and found none close to 300. DS these were selling for like 600. 

i was already in the AM game since 02, retail from the elephants in 2007 was 90-100 dollar, they were later on ebay for sale for 70 dollar

crazy :smh:

Damn for $70 /$150 **** id happily pay that. I'd even pay the price of those two amounts added together for a ds pair. I like them alot but I just can't justify paying more than 300 for them elephant am1. What they go for now for a ds pair of em like 6ish right?

Got these iDs recently (2013 options) and although I love the way they look, the quality was really poor so I sadly had to return em. They were creased out the box, had discolouring on the leather mudgard and the fit was strange. Have iDs always been manufactured in China cos I've seen people mention a few pages back that sneakers manufactured in Vietnam seem to be of better quality?.

i was already in the AM game since 02, retail from the elephants in 2007 was 90-100 dollar, they were later on ebay for sale for 70 dollar
atmos ny had them retail for 90? sounds a bit low but I dunno since I wasnt up to AM1's during the release. I know for a fact though that ebay did not have them going for 70 after release. What size was the auction? I was on a hunt and they were going no less than 300. you might have caught a lucky auction but no way in hell did I see them dip that low. not trying to argue specially being that i am new to the game but those prices sound wack as hell!

^^I agree

I believe the cement print Atmos AM1 were an Asia release only and I remember the only way to cop was from eBay overseas and they were going for about 220-300 as soon as they dropped

I passed by Atmos and I asked them and they told me that as of right now Its Japan only... I think if they get leftovers theyll send them out here

Also the YOTS womens Air Max 1 are available at Kith in soho and 21Mercer retail is 110

Last edited:
1st of all Swoop... Restock on NDC!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-4294872858&cp=USNS_TWIT_022013_XCAT_220RS
dude i am talking about 6 years ago, back then you dont have AMs that were retailed at 140 or higher, retail for a pair of AMs was 80-90 dollar for the normal releases and the more exclusive releases are 10-20 dollar more expensive then normal, and you told me that you are on the hunt for them, and when does your search for them started?? somewhere in 2011, 2012 ?? lmfao, i am in the game for 11 years ive better things to do then spreading BS here on NT,  the shoes are overrated hypebeast crap, people coming with BS that they are atmos exclusive, JP exclusive bla bla BS, those shoes were sold everywhere also here in the netherlands Air Max kapital of this planet
2nd... I dont know what the shoe game is like in the netherlands because I live in the best country in the world. It just may be that the Air Max Kapital of this planet (according to you) did sell the Atmos AM1 for 90. What does that matter? About your number droppin talkin bout being in the game 11 years... pshhh you need to get off your high horse cause that dont mean ***** to me! Why are you on here flamin me for writing about what I know. Yes I know for a fact that the Atmos AM1 Elephant Print released in 2007 and that they were limited to 2000 pairs. I also know that in October of that year when I saw these I checked everywhere online and the only place I found them was ebay AND NO THEY WERE NOT $70 US DOLLARS! I was simply trying to give input with my experience on this release and you over here talkin bout 11 years hard son wut wut! *****!!!!
so please explain to me how it was possible that the shoes are available here in the netherlands
This sentence does not make any sense. Are you saying they are now available in the Netherlands now? If so hook a fellow NT'er up!!!    

i was talking about the elephants not the upcoming atmos release

^^^ Elephant Print 1s weren't released in the states im pretty sure. They were definitely never $70 dollars anywhere and finding them for $150 was a deal. Shoe was like $200+ from the start because of hype and not being released over here. Back then every euro air max was like $200+ (at least the air max 90s, laser blues, azure, limes, ect). I've seen them going for $600+ on ebay nowadays crazy price jump imo.

Last edited:
I got my pair of elephants from espionage in Australia when it release.......got the info here on NT.....still my favorite steal ever haha

atmos elephant am1s were only released in atmos in NYC for the US. other sellers from asia had em for sale. I bought mine from a seller in HK. even other big sneaker stores in the US like HUF or union didnt get them. 

as stated above, they definately were not 70-150. maybe the court forces that were apart of the same pack but not the am1s.

some places charged retail for the elephants which i believe was 110 so if you were lucky to find those places thats how much u got it for.......110 plus 40 shipping is what i paid

Got these iDs recently (2013 options) and although I love the way they look, the quality was really poor so I sadly had to return em. They were creased out the box, had discolouring on the leather mudgard and the fit was strange. Have iDs always been manufactured in China cos I've seen people mention a few pages back that sneakers manufactured in Vietnam seem to be of better quality?.

Sorry to hear that. I've never had an issue with ordering ID's but I haven't used the 2013 options yet. Typically there are always TTS and come without any flaws. Sucks to wait that long only to be disappointed.

dude i am talking about 6 years ago, back then you dont have AMs that were retailed at 140 or higher, retail for a pair of AMs was 80-90 dollar for the normal releases and the more exclusive releases are 10-20 dollar more expensive then normal, and you told me that you are on the hunt for them, and when does your search for them started?? somewhere in 2011, 2012 ?? lmfao, i am in the game for 11 years ive better things to do then spreading BS here on NT,  the shoes are overrated hypebeast crap, people coming with BS that they are atmos exclusive, JP exclusive bla bla BS, those shoes were sold everywhere also here in the netherlands Air Max kapital of this planet

TRUTH!

Back
Top Bottom