THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is nobody excited about these hitting NDC? Did I just not look far enough back in the thread? Either way. These things are beautiful.

Does anyone know if the EM AM1 fits tts to normal AM1 standards? I'm normally a 9.5 in Nike Running shoes but own a pair of 10.5 AM1's and they fit me fine. Wouldn't want to go smaller.

Mine came in from FNL today. TTS for me.

Noob to the AM1 thread. 
happy.gif

When did these drop?

(Resized) 

Last edited:
I got those red/white/pink woman's og's in today for my wife, and she liked them. The scaly suede is an interesting look though for sure.

´Bout to get some AM 1 pimento´s and I need to know how they fit in comparison with the older AM 1´s and/or id´s and/or AM90´s. I usually size up an entire size in those (partially due to narrowness). Can anyone comment?

Much appreciated in advance!!

NEED those wmns YOTS joints!

anyone know where theyre releasing?

hit me via PM...

smh. I'm cancelling my order from finishline and never dealing with them again.

i ordered these air max on sunday and it STILL says processing. Thanks to you guys, I learned they pull stock from other stores, but this is ridiculous. They didn't charge my card, but they did initially have my funds on hold up until yesterday. That coupled with the crazy error with the Jordans I tried to buy on that restock earlier in the week which held my money for 3 days, I just can't deal with them anymore. I can get the same shoes for the same price on amazon.

The only reason I still use fnl is the rewards. Combine the gift card rewards with coupons with ebates and its hard to cut ties with them.

As a customer service manager working at an etailer fnl drives me nuts, I'd really love to get hired as their online program manager to fix their business. Wouldn't be that hard to make them the best because they have a great infrastructure, customer base, vendor contracts, and a great loyalty program. It's just mismanaged to no end.

smh. I'm cancelling my order from finishline and never dealing with them again.

i ordered these air max on sunday and it STILL says processing. Thanks to you guys, I learned they pull stock from other stores, but this is ridiculous. They didn't charge my card, but they did initially have my funds on hold up until yesterday. That coupled with the crazy error with the Jordans I tried to buy on that restock earlier in the week which held my money for 3 days, I just can't deal with them anymore. I can get the same shoes for the same price on amazon.
mean.gif
FNL sucks, but I they hooked me up the last time I ordered

I had the same issue in early January with the OG am 1, but they took the money out and they were processed for over a week and I finally got so pissed that I called and cancelled my order, got refunded my money and winner circle card that I used

Then out of the blue, with no email or contact from FNL, a week and a half after I cancelled the order the shoes just showed up one day with the mailman and they never went back and charged me for them

So I got the am 1 OGs for the free.99
laugh.gif

hopefully the same happens for u

Last edited:
:smh: FNL sucks, but I they hooked me up the last time I ordered

I had the same issue in early January with the OG am 1, but they took the money out and they were processed for over a week and I finally got so pissed that I called and cancelled my order, got refunded my money and winner circle card that I used

Then out of the blue, with no email or contact from FNL, a week and a half after I cancelled the order the shoes just showed up one day with the mailman and they never went back and charged me for them

So I got the am 1 OGs for the free.99 :lol:

hopefully the same happens for u

Wow, that's crazy. The lady on the phone couldn't even get a manager to answer so they could cancel. She said she sent an email

The only reason I still use fnl is the rewards. Combine the gift card rewards with coupons with ebates and its hard to cut ties with them.

As a customer service manager working at an etailer fnl drives me nuts, I'd really love to get hired as their online program manager to fix their business. Wouldn't be that hard to make them the best because they have a great infrastructure, customer base, vendor contracts, and a great loyalty program. It's just mismanaged to no end.
do it.

Just a little rant but after seeing how much I spend on JB and Nike basketball shoes I think its time to call it quits. I can get 2 pair of air max (sometimes) for the price of 1 basketball shoe. I'm selling off about half my collection and getting into air max more... starting with the discounts on FNL lol.

Just a little rant but after seeing how much I spend on JB and Nike basketball shoes I think its time to call it quits. I can get 2 pair of air max (sometimes) for the price of 1 basketball shoe. I'm selling off about half my collection and getting into air max more... starting with the discounts on FNL lol.
thats the spirit lol

Just a little rant but after seeing how much I spend on JB and Nike basketball shoes I think its time to call it quits.

I too realized I spend way too much on shoes...

Starting this year I put myself on a shoe budget. I set aside 5% of my Net Income and that is ALL the money I'm allowed to spend on shoes. It's been rewarding and difficult, but certainly worth it. Nike/JB has enough money, I figured I should keep some of it for myself haha. I work too hard to simply continually make them richer.

Just a little rant but after seeing how much I spend on JB and Nike basketball shoes I think its time to call it quits.
I too realized I spend way too much on shoes...

Starting this year I put myself on a shoe budget. I set aside 5% of my Net Income and that is ALL the money I'm allowed to spend on shoes. It's been rewarding and difficult, but certainly worth it. Nike/JB has enough money, I figured I should keep some of it for myself haha. I work too hard to simply continually make them richer.
Moving in that direction.  Just need to finish hunting down a few older grails and I won't need to go crazy with this hobby the way I have over the past few months.

Moving in that direction.  Just need to finish hunting down a few older grails and I won't need to go crazy with this hobby the way I have over the past few months.
lol seriously.  i felt like i've been going crazier than usual with all the recent releases.  nike going hard

Back
Top Bottom