THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These look really good, want greens because I always wanted the France am1 that came out but refuse to pay the prices i see

Also the monotone of these can be worn more than the camo of the other joints

Last edited:
Sucks that you guys are getting cancelations. I got my sands and greens from end yesterday. These things are nice.

Over 500 peeps got this cancellation email and me included
happy.gif
500 ppl got cancelled on? Where did you hear this?
E-mailed the guys at Oki-ni and got a reply saying that everyone who ordered got the cancellation e-mail because he wanted to let everyone know that there was not enough stock. However not everyone will get their order cancelled and within the next 24 hours orders will start to ship. From what I can gather a lot of people have started getting refunds but I have not yet, so I don't know if you guys have received anything yet and if not then maybe we are in luck?

E-mailed the guys at Oki-ni and got a reply saying that everyone who ordered got the cancellation e-mail because he wanted to let everyone know that there was not enough stock. However not everyone will get their order cancelled and within the next 24 hours orders will start to ship. From what I can gather a lot of people have started getting refunds but I have not yet, so I don't know if you guys have received anything yet and if not then maybe we are in luck?
No refund from em yet

Edit: I also send em an email complaining so maybe theyll let me rock. Won't be surprised if I get refund though

Last edited:
U.S. 10 and 10.5 up on End in the green patch.

*edit* only 10.5 left.

*edit* all gone 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom