THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm confused, did those AM1s cls96789 posted come out already in 2013? If so, is there anywhere to get white/varsity blue AM1s close to retail?

Anyone cop the Mahogany EM's today?

Got 'em this morning, had a FNL Rewards card to burn plus another $10 off with coupon, so figured I'll give the Mahogany EM's a try.

Anbody that's got the Red/White EM's, how are they?
Quality?
Fit?
Comfort?

Last edited:
Famday....all day

I'd love to get some, unfortunately I can't find em.

I'd love to get some, unfortunately I can't find em.
Ive been on the lookout for those as well but no luck. I decided to cop these ones here in Canada. Retail shipped to you guys in the US would be 142. I know its not the same but never the less I am satisfied.

Got 'em this morning, had a FNL Rewards card to burn plus another $10 off with coupon, so figured I'll give the Mahogany EM's a try.

Anbody that's got the Red/White EM's, how are they?
Quality?
Fit?
Comfort?
I just went ahead and did the same plus ebates..$85 shipped.

Here are some codes.  Lately I have to put the coupon code where the WC reward is supposed to go and the WC reward where the coupon goes....FNL smh

10LESS75 $10 off $75 and so on

15LESS100 

20LESS150

25LESS250

You guys think the Hastas wil drop in price again on finishline? They've been sitting at 69 for a couple months if not more. 

went ahead and got the royal blue/grey joints off of fnl. ebates...and total came to $80. There are dozens and dozens of nike running accounts in my area and only one store had those....biggest size was an 11 so I had to go the internet route. Amazon has them for $79 shipped for anyone interested. I hope ebates works.

You guys think the Hastas wil drop in price again on finishline? They've been sitting at 69 for a couple months if not more. 
There is always a chance they get marked down further such as with an end of season sale. Chances are they'll just be RTV'd and eventually hit the outlets.

I will wait for FNL to mark down a few premiums before pouncing.  Have a few $20 rewards on standby for the Deep Royals and Canyon Golds.

You US guys are lucky man finish line has so much discoutns and so much nice kicks + restocks all the time. I would have had every single AM1 if i were in the US lol. those red premiums,canyon golds and hastas been looking mighty fine on discount for some time. sucks i cant get them.

You US guys are lucky man finish line has so much discoutns and so much nice kicks + restocks all the time. I would have had every single AM1 if i were in the US lol. those red premiums,canyon golds and hastas been looking mighty fine on discount for some time. sucks i cant get them.

Our countries obsession with retro Jordans and basketball shoes has allowed this to happen

ever since finishilne redid their site, i haven't been able to order on there, im in canada btw.

Our countries obsession with retro Jordans and basketball shoes has allowed this to happen
Haha yea i think so
ever since finishilne redid their site, i haven't been able to order on there, im in canada btw.
Yea man it sucks. Most if not all AM just sit. They told me only way i could order is to get someone in the US to buy a giftcard then use that online.Still only ship to the US.

I'm originally an AF1 head, but after the market flood of horrible colorways, the massive fakes (to the point they were in gas stations), and someone breaking into my apartment and stealing 70+ pairs.....I just lost interest. Plus I couldn't find DS pairs of the euro/can, .jp, and quickstrikes I had. I've always been a simple dresser, so next in line, besides some grail type Jordans were Air Max 1's. Locally, they are hard to track down, but perhaps I haven't been out searching hard enough.

I'm just thankful for this forum, and others like it, with so many people that share knowledge. I'm not really for the insults, bashing, etc... I just like the helpful nature here, especially in this thread. It makes me want to come back just to see what's been copped, how people are saving $$$, and to give props...even if I don't like the colorway copped. I guess I'll go make some AM Id's while I wait for the grey/navy joints to come out.

AM 1 Red OG and AM 90 Infrared OG available at Sole Heaven, almost FSR of both.
Coupon code OGHEAVEN takes 30% off their price.
The final price ends up being right around retail for the 90's shipped, about $10 over retail for the 1's shipped.

Back
Top Bottom