THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

damn had no idea these were gonna be gone so quickly. Hope everyone here gets a pair, almost gave in and went over retail with them 

I am new here, and realized very quickly how great the community is --everyone helps each other out glad you got your pairs

Copped on FNL for $127.02. I won't pander you guys with the KD MVP meme, but THANKS for helping out an outsider to this thread. This is why NT is awesome.
Appreciate the info NT peoples - picked up a pair of the AM1 Trophies and a pair of Roshes for my girl well under retail with that promo code. 

Do you enter the code under coupon code?
If you ordered off fnl and couldn't get the promo code to apply, I've had success getting them to refund the promo code amount after the fact, you should email customer service...just send them you're confirmation number ect. and say you noticed it didn't apply for some reason and didn't want to miss out on the shoe, I did it in December on the lunar 90 infrareds and they did it for me....took a while, like a week or so, but they refunded the difference.

If you ordered off fnl and couldn't get the promo code to apply, I've had success getting them to refund the promo code amount after the fact, you should email customer service...just send them you're confirmation number ect. and say you noticed it didn't apply for some reason and didn't want to miss out on the shoe, I did it in December on the lunar 90 infrareds and they did it for me....took a while, like a week or so, but they refunded the difference.

Thanks man will try that now. Appreciate it

Hello Guys.

Need vote or advice :

Do you like?

Some advice?

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

anyone know how the sizing is for AM1 Milan?

TTS? or can I size-up or down a half
If you got a wide foot go up a half size. I went TTS and got a 9, wore mine once... absolutely agony on my pinky toes when I have em on.

lol @ everyone with the trophy pack hype. 

these been sitting in the uk, look like **** in person. 
here in the netherlands they are quite popular amongst the chicks

but they do indeed look like dog poo lol
laugh.gif

Just got these in and I love them. Really really lightweight and comfy, and they fit slightly bigger than normal AM1s, but not enough to size down IMO.

Didn't even bother lacing them up properly before throwing them on lol
so dope... i love the OG version but ill take these over them any day, gotta love the new technology hella comfortable and the blue insole is like a generic ortholite insole... any one scoop the womens Royals, wanna know how they fit?

so dope... i love the OG version but ill take these over them any day, gotta love the new technology hella comfortable and the blue insole is like a generic ortholite insole... any one scoop the womens Royals, wanna know how they fit?
they fit longer in the length than than the mens version

because wmns releases are always a 0.5 centimeter longer in the length

some peeps go a half size down when they buy a wmns shoe

but the problem then is that the sneaker will become a lil bit narrow in the width if you size down

Back
Top Bottom