THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

iirc you’re UK based but any info/links on that shoe storage is appreciated.

been trying to figure out how I want to store my shoes and may have to just invest in these cases. container store boxes out here in the US have mixed reviews

This is what I bought from Amazon, so they may sell them stateside too

SIMPDIY Shoe Storage Box,12 pcs Shoe Box Clear Plastic Stackable, Shoe Organizer Containers with Lids for Women/Men,Fit up to UK 12 https://amzn.eu/d/i7aGgJS

I'm full to the roof of my office now, but they seem to be holding up alright

20240724_194049~2.JPG

This is what I bought from Amazon, so they may sell them stateside too

SIMPDIY Shoe Storage Box,12 pcs Shoe Box Clear Plastic Stackable, Shoe Organizer Containers with Lids for Women/Men,Fit up to UK 12 https://amzn.eu/d/i7aGgJS

I'm full to the roof of my office now, but they seem to be holding up alright

20240724_194049~2.JPG

Great setup! Appreciate the response and info bruv🙏

When it comes to air maxes and being a size 13, I have over paid on a lot of early releases in fear of paying more after release. 8 out of 10 times the prices go down. Even with those odds, everything is telling me to pick up the chlorophyll's now. Insanity but i'm gonna hold out and take my chances. Hope there's a crap ton and we all hit for retail!

Great setup! Appreciate the response and info bruv🙏

No worries man. This is essentially what it is, 2 hard plastic ends clipped into a semi stiff plastic middle.

20240908_234900.JPG

They clip together to stack with those little nibs on top. The bottom box on both sides is actually hanging a little over the edge of the base unit and they are holding up, so I'm more than happy, especially considering the price.

Random "had to" oneness pick up.

I see bleached customs for the "dirty denim" mens cw; I don't see too many customs about this women's cw though.

They feel nice as is, but would really like a light faded upper. Haven't bleached or dyed shoes before.

Hopefully it's simple as just dunking them in a tub or maybe it's supposed to be run through a washer cycle?

Anyone happen to have these and have tried bleaching? Curious what happens to the tongue.

20240906_133020.jpg

I want to like the SC pairs with the leather mudguard but I just can't. I think I can do the leather upper and suede mud pairs like the Stadium Green and Monarch but idk why I can't get past the leather mud. Suck bc I really want to like that purple pair.

I want to like the SC pairs with the leather mudguard but I just can't. I think I can do the leather upper and suede mud pairs like the Stadium Green and Monarch but idk why I can't get past the leather mud. Suck bc I really want to like that purple pair.
Give them a chance, these purples are nice.

20240909_073751.jpg
20240909_073850.jpg

I wish the monarchs didn't have the leather uppers. Also wish it wasn't grey.

*Trying to make them look like Currys somehow, still need to finish painting them. Feel like I kind of ruined though lol

Back
Top Bottom