THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got around to reading Phil Knight’s book, and even 50 years later it started, it does not surprise me that a Nike employee does this as a hobby. Quite the dedicated and creative bunch (tho I’m sure these days, with as big as Nike is, it’s not nearly as widespread as it was in the early days)
He's trying to find the right color material to make a giant one with Cherrywoods. He's done them with a ton of shoes, this was the first am1.

IMG_20240825_153418_364.jpg
IMG_20240830_230017_962.jpg

How do folks here clean their non leather AMs? The two methods I’ve seen are: (i) washing machine with the shoes in pillow cases; and (ii) by hand with a toothbrush and some sort detergent. And have you used Oxi Clean on the mesh?

How do folks here clean their non leather AMs? The two methods I’ve seen are: (i) washing machine with the shoes in pillow cases; and (ii) by hand with a toothbrush and some sort detergent. And have you used Oxi Clean on the mesh?
mine in the pic were pretty dingy on the mesh, I tried cleaning them by hand but couldn’t get them looking that great. So for these I sprayed them down with the stuff below and then agitated it a little. Then I put them in a pillow case in the wash on low spin and cold water. (Instructions on the bottle say to launder after letting sit).

They came out better than before so I’m not mad. Not brand new looking but definitely look much cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom