THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I haven’t had a soleswap done using the 86 upper on an 87 sole. That swap would look very close to the 2009 OG Red QS iteration with the narrowing mudguard.

I do, however, have a project in progress that utilizes the Flyknit AM1 upper with the 86 BB sole.

Air Max 1 Flyknit X Air Max 1 86 - OG Red.jpeg
Comfort of the BB sole with Flyknit upper would be insane! Do it!

the 2009 looks better imo
the green on the 2024 is too light

The color on those OG pairs lighten up with wear because that’s what denim naturally does, so it doesn’t really bother me out of the box…But that probably means the new pair will lighten up with wear as well, so that’s something to consider for everyone looking for that straight OG look…

Is this real?

Partnership is real, but those are AI generated images on the subsequent slides, if that’s what you mean.

I got into building legos last year or so. They keep me from scooping up sneakers LOL

I have this AJ1 (mini) displayed at my work desk.
IMG_6121.jpeg

I have a couple of AJ1 cws,a Black/Cement 4, Playoff 12 and a Playoff 13.

-edit- while on the subject, here’s a mini version of Centre Pompidou I built last year.

IMG_6123.jpeg

Last edited:
Read the only confirmed sneaker in the Lego x Nike partnership is an AF1, fro now. Here's hoping they make a good amount of classics and AM1s make the cut. Happy with my Kick Bricks for now but eager to see what Lego can do.

Back
Top Bottom