THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Experimenting with new aglets on the Nintendo NBY Pack (the colors are akin to the buttons on the respective controller)

IMG_0196.jpeg

Love the whole collection. I came really close to getting the hats as well but the H makes me think Houston Astros so it was a no go.
Its funny.....I don't know if it's just me or what, but some releases that are part of a pack look better together than individually. I've avoided buying certain pairs because I know I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to complete the set even if I only really want one. Kinda the case with these. I like the pear pair the most but seeing them all lined up theybal look fire.

Nike is obviously sponsoring specific athletes and might be the sponsor for certain teams

But they might not be the official outfitter for the US overall

Nike is obviously sponsoring specific athletes and might be the sponsor for certain teams

But they might not be the official outfitter for the US overall
For clarification, I meant team USA, not the actual Olympics itself

There's a zoom Pegasus with the team usa logo on it.
Screenshot_20240702_102819_Chrome.jpg

In addition, there's tons of USA apparel with the Nike logo on it. While I'm sure there's details of the deal I, and others, are not privy to, I refuse to believe that somebody said..."yeah, you can put the logo on all that other crap, but those air max 1s you had planned? Nah fam."

Besides, a simple American flag on the tongue or heel would suffice.

But not even that.

Lazy.

Last edited:
Sorry for the multiple posts.

But here's another example of the 5 rings logo integrated into a Nike design for this year's games...
Screenshot_20240702_104308_Chrome.jpg

Just to compare and contrast, I bet there's not a single piece of Ralph Lauren team USA themed gear that doesn't have a USA logo AND the polo logo on it as well.

*Shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom