THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone go half size down on BBs? They felt slightly big to me, but the deal breaker is they LOOK gigantic. I thought for sure Nike sent me the wrong size but it was supposedly the correct size. Looked 2 full sizes larger.

Haven’t had a chance to try a half size down yet. Been putting it off because it’s going to break my heart if/when the half size down is too snug.

Anyone go half size down on BBs? They felt slightly big to me, but the deal breaker is they LOOK gigantic. I thought for sure Nike sent me the wrong size but it was supposedly the correct size. Looked 2 full sizes larger.

Haven’t had a chance to try a half size down yet. Been putting it off because it’s going to break my heart if/when the half size down is too snug.
I feel the same way. Normally wear 10.5 but the BBs feel longer. I’d love to try a half size down and see how it feels.

$112 gang. The Urawa’s are great in person!

IMG_1094.jpeg
I'm sad, I ordered a pair from Rule of Next for this price but was sent Air Max Plus instead. I tried contacting email support but no response. Wasn't meant to be...

Update: They responded 😀

Last edited:
IF anyone happens to be interested...

Back
Top Bottom