THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Never been happier not to win a draw before but it looks like I made it past Feature.

giphy.gif

that happens with bricks, it was the same with the poop brown shimas, peeps dont want these so called creative new cws that got the same name, they want the OG old ish like the red urawas and the navy shimas
Yea talked with singledout singledout about it. Initial thought was yea of course Urawa is a cop, but after sitting on it for a minute, that's an eeeeeasy pass if it wasn't named Urawa so I passed.

20231003_084439.jpg

Toe box isnt suede... feels k8nda weird but should hold up better in the long run I guess

Yeah I was curious about the toebox. I noticed it was patterned and reminded me of a pleated skirt if that makes sense. Is it stretchy?

It does not, but you can feel the texture underneath

20231003_110923.jpg

Tongues are like corduroy

Thanks for the closeups. So it's just a patterned suede then. Yeah when I fist saw them I thought the tongue and toebox were the same material, but then I noticed how thick the ribbing on the tongue was.

Yea now that I think about it wasn't there a time when certain IDs had like a daily stock limit and would sell out and return the next day? Builder is still up.

Grabbed them for under retail. The pattern repeats itself. Shoe bricks, eventually dries up. Some regrets will be had, opportunists will list them for wild asks later on down the line (whether anyone entertains those dudes is another story) ., and so forth.

Urawas and Size?s do absolutely nothing for me, like at all. Its really just the names attached, nothing great about either imo. Probably doesn't help I just bought all these dam NBYs but i'm gonna be a lot more selective with these releases going forward. Can't bring myself to buy anything that I can make remotely similar on NBY, quality is just too good. Tan lines and athletic depts are the only upcoming releases I can see myself buying.

Urawas and Size?s do absolutely nothing for me, like at all. Its really just the names attached, nothing great about either imo. Probably doesn't help I just bought all these dam NBYs but i'm gonna be a lot more selective with these releases going forward. Can't bring myself to buy anything that I can make remotely similar on NBY, quality is just too good. Tan lines and athletic depts are the only upcoming releases I can see myself buying.
I have a feeling athletic depts ain't going get a us release, and fly under the radar.

I have a feeling athletic depts ain't going get a us release, and fly under the radar.

I was under the impression they would be a US release since the last ones didn't release here. Guess we'll see. I'm more worried about tan lines being a women's release without bigger sizes.

I was under the impression they would be a US release since the last ones didn't release here. Guess we'll see. I'm more worried about tan lines being a women's release without bigger sizes.
Oh I'm talking about the last ones, not interested in that second cw much.... These the ones I want.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 201
Back
Top Bottom