THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_8913.jpeg

I missed out in the Famillias but scored 25% off the Korea World Makes. Use code 25OFF

Tempted but not really the consolation I'm looking for

I swear someone said they only made 1500 pairs of the Korea pair. Not sure where that came from.
People say anything 😆 their was also a dude who genuinely believed they only made 19 size 10 j balvins, and wasn't taking anything less then his "asking price".... I hope those dip so fckn bad, I got my pair so Idc....seems like alot of people copped just for resale so FCK them.

People say anything 😆 their was also a dude who genuinely believed they only made 19 size 10 j balvins, and wasn't taking anything less then his "asking price".... I hope those dip so fckn bad, I got my pair so Idc....seems like alot of people copped just for resale so FCK them.
Man I saw that and almost replied but passed. idk how someone can be so naïve.

Anyone got any progress on their white/black am1s from the asos link?..... I got the shipped email with tracking on the 25th, when I check it though it takes me to lasership and just says label created.... smh.... They better refund if they don't get delivered.

I'm a bit late but,

Returning products you purchased from Nike within the established windows and parameters for return doesn't get your account flagged.

It's the excessive return for "defective product" that does.

If you order 1000 iDs and return them all within the accepted return window, you're good.

If you wait 3 years and try to return those same iDs, used, as defective product, now your out of pocket.

Imo

Nothing against the OG dragicon dragicon

Last edited:
I'm a bit late but,

Returning products you purchased from Nike withing the established windows and parameters for return doesn't get your account flagged.

It's the excessive return for "defective product" that does.

If you order 1000 iDs and return them all within the accepted return window, you're good.

If you wait 3 years and try to return those iDs as defective product, now your out of pocket.

Nothing against the OG dragicon dragicon
I think that's how it used to be but didn't they change it earlier this year to where excessive returns of any kind is frowned upon? Idk not an expert on it, just think I remember reading about it.

Yeah, I did mention though that of those 75 returns, it’s probably only like 2 or 3 of those that have been worn.
Hate to play angels advocate but I think it is a bit wild that a company has us a lil shook to return product. Or better said.....a company that isn't a stranger to having releases with varying levels of quality control has us a bit shook to return product.

That being said, it's one thing to have a return policy for the sake of pursuing customer satisfaction. But, no return policy is established to manage our buyers remorse or inability to manage our funds responsibily. That's just a casualty I guess.

I think that's how it used to be but didn't they change it earlier this year to where excessive returns of any kind is frowned upon? Idk not an expert on it, just think I remember reading about it.
Perhaps they did change it a bit.

But...

I'm confident that if you buy Nike product and return it unused within the specified return window, there's no issues.

For instance, Nike allows you to use product for what? 60 days? And if you don't like said product, you can return for a refund or exchange, no questions asked.

Now, if they feel like you're doing that too much, it could be up to company discretion?

Point being, nobody that has legit returns even if it's excessive should get flagged.

Imo

(Again, I don't know what dragicon dragicon situation is... Not commenting on that aspect of it at all.)

Last edited:
Anyone got any progress on their white/black am1s from the asos link?..... I got the shipped email with tracking on the 25th, when I check it though it takes me to lasership and just says label created.... smh.... They better refund if they don't get delivered.
My pair was delivered today via Lasership

Perhaps they did change it a bit.

But...

I'm confident that if you buy Nike product and return it unused within the specified return window, there's no issues.

For instance, Nike allows you to use product for what? 60 days? And if you don't like said product, you can return for a refund or exchange, no questions asked.

Now, if they feel like you're doing that too much, it could be up to company discretion?

Point being, nobody that has legit returns even if it's excessive should get flagged.

Imo

(Again, I don't know what dragicon dragicon situation is... Not commenting on that aspect of it at all.)
Yea they changed it recently. Here's the article.

The company also said it could reject orders if an account has an excessive amount of returns or exceeds product purchase limits.

Back
Top Bottom