THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

BTS40 for 40% off
Just when my bid was accepted on Stockx for $115. Ugh.

Why no navy?!.. between Safaris and this year's take
Exactly

Obsidian/Carolina and Royal would've been nice.

But... Like illustrayt illustrayt said, great options for this go round.

Just would've been cool to go a bit tonal and still have depth.

When bespokes was hittin' you could use a material, flip that same material over and use the other side as well. Maybe the flip side was a little more/less ashy, smoother, or a totally different feel altogether... With the same color.

Def not expecting that. But hopefully nike adds, instead of taking away.

Exactly

Obsidian/Carolina and Royal would've been nice.

But... Like illustrayt illustrayt said, great options for this go round.

Just would've been cool to go a bit tonal and still have depth.

When bespokes was hittin' you could use a material, flip that same material over and use the other side as well. Maybe the flip side was a little more/less ashy, smoother, or a totally different feel altogether... With the same color.

Def not expecting that. But hopefully nike adds, instead of taking away.
What was it... Marina Blue last year I believe and Ultramarine this year.. smh

Essentially, a replacement to my 2011 or 2012 (?) dark-aged design
IMG_5786.JPG

Red Carpet 📸:emoji_small_red_triangle:
Air Max 1 NBY - Red Carpet.png

Colorway Breakdown
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Black
Toe: Mesh - White
Mudguard: Leather - White
Tongue: Nubuck - Black
Collar: Nubuck - Black
Swoosh: Nubuck - Clear Jade
Accents: Nubuck - Black
Eyelets: Clear Jade (Originally appears as a Mint IRL, so I touched it up with "South Beach" Angelus to match Clear Jade)
Laces: Black (from personal stash)
Lining: Velvet - Black
Midsole: White
Air Bag: Clear Jade
Outsole: Clear Jade
Tongue Label: Nubuck - Black
Logo: University Red

I wanted to wait for all of her pairs to come in but I'm weak bc I know how happy she'd be. I trolled her earlier today that I was going to wear og reds tomorrow. She ran to my wife and told her I was bragging about og reds and she doesn't have any. She was legit salty. :lol:

I wanted to wait for all of her pairs to come in but I'm weak bc I know how happy she'd be. I trolled her earlier today that I was going to wear og reds tomorrow. She ran to my wife and told her I was bragging about og reds and she doesn't have any. She was legit salty. :lol:

Raising her right, 💪... Also appreciate the assist on the safaris, just got around to opening them today.

Seeing 10% on my end. It'll probably change to 15% as we get closer to Labor Day. I've got three more designs added to the cart.

Back
Top Bottom