THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know they've been out for a while now but did anybody size down for the patta waves? I got my TTS and I know due to the shape it's a more longer shoe than normal AM1s so was wondering if anybody tried half sizing down in them?

I know they've been out for a while now but did anybody size down for the patta waves? I got my TTS and I know due to the shape it's a more longer shoe than normal AM1s so was wondering if anybody tried half sizing down in them?

in hindsight i wish i’d gone .5 down. they run longer than most AM1. visually it’s not noticeable, but fit wise i can definitely feel the extra toe room. but as an unlucky fat-footed S.O.B idk if i could get away with sizing sown.

Harbor blues. Tryna take advantage of recreating unobtainable/unwearable classic colorways. Wanna do grapes as well but can't do em as exact as these. Sport reds are another one.

20230901_184040_1.gif

Iron Ore : upper, laces, tongue, tongue patch, swoosh, toe box , mini swoosh
Iron Ore Croc : Accents
Smoke grey : mudguard, collar, eyelets, air unit
Sundial : inner lining
Pink: logos
Lt lemon wash : outsole
White : midsole
is that a leather upper or nubuck?

Just saw purchases made with an Apple Card at Nike (NDC/Factory Store/Clearance Store) are eligible for 6% back in Daily (Apple) Cash. That’s double the usual amount. You’ve got to pay through Apple Pay with your Apple Card.

IMG_8054.jpeg

Stack that with BeFrugal’s cashback rate at 10% with a medical promo, and that’s a sweet deal!

Just ordered six more.
Apple Card? Is that same as paying with Apple Pay? And does befrugal send you cash back right away and let u cash out right away? Rakuten sent it to me asap but have to wait till November to cash it out I think

Back
Top Bottom