THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So, I ended up getting a remake. They offered that or a refund.... Nike cs really is top notch. Told me to just keep em, or return them anytime with in 60 days. So I guess that's a refund and a free pair.
Will definitely cop another one now... 🤷
They just told me to return it and reorder.

Oh well.

Picture of the fade courtesy of FB

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    642.2 KB · Views: 437
did anyone get notified about the release this morning? I hit the notify last week and still didn’t get anything till now while I typing. And now the size I want for my daughter is OOS. Does anyone know who else got them ?

Attachments

• IMG_4744.png
    IMG_4744.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 313
30% off in cart

1693578551522.png

did anyone get notified about the release this morning? I hit the notify last week and still didn’t get anything till now while I typing. And now the size I want for my daughter is OOS. Does anyone know who else got them ?
All those loaded oos. It loaded with only 2c and 3c available.

idk what to do. Kid's in a 12c, about to move to a 13c. Starting there and wanted to go 1y-6y so she's good for like 5 years but I don't see 1y-3y anywhere.

It depends on who you get, some want to help others just don’t care…..
Facts. Reached out to one this morning... def wasn't on the side of helping. Was telling him I got the email from Nike that they will be delivered on the 30th and 31st.... he followed up with the original timetable when the order is processed states 6-8 weeks... I'm like smh

Nah Brodie. Pre school is up to 3.

GS starts at 3.5
This is what Nike lists officially in their drop down but I've seen a lot of toddler/pre-school go to 13c. idk what's considered ps and gs at this point but Nike uses todder, little kids, and big kids now and it's all over the place.

1693582719548.png

Back
Top Bottom