THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up the pale ivory pair, very simple and clean!
IMG_2076.jpeg

Might order these after seeing the Travis inspired pair on the last page lol
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 7.11.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 8.03.22 PM.png
Is it the angle of the pic or did you iron the toe box on the pale ivory? Shape looks good

Gonna be sad passing on these am1 IDs but got a couple other pairs in lately. No mo room
I wasn't really feeling it at first but I built a Fuscia that is nearly identical to the W pair.
(Difference was leather tounge/collar and no white/black/pink sole just black/pink.
Other than that it’s identical
Might have to do the same with the Pale Ivory.
IMG_4816.jpeg

Last edited:
I didnt know there was a limit on the amount you can save when you apply a promo code on NDC

They only work up until $500, anything more and they just spread the disco max on all the items. (I.e. max for 15% code is $75)

I thought I was about to do it up with my lil finagled 15% code, but now I gotta be all selective and ish

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on this viotech-inspired pair, but it's hard to tell how they will come out from the NBY rendering

1692037321940.png

1692037401801.png

I try not to bite other people’s designs, but these might be an exception, as they are DOPE AF!

I have the AM90 interpretation from 2019(?), but I’d rather have an AM1 of this classic cw. Well done, Sir! !

Back
Top Bottom