THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love it, probably paid retail at the OUTLET though with how crazy their pricing has been.
Still a lick and actually until I saw the Pale Ivory recently in sizes bigger than 12 I gave up on looking at Womens CW on the AM1.
There is hope for me yet. Can't wait to see those Pale Ivory.
I paid a bit under with my 10% birthday coupon. Still and yet, I was happy to see them sitting there. I've searched ebay and other sites just to see what the pricing of resell.

What are the Pale Ivorys you speak of???

Only negative of these is the leather liner the makes noise with every step smh

20230804_151021.jpg

Last edited:
I think the Pale Ivory's are different than the Sand Drifts. Pale ivorys I don't have released yet. Top is Sand Drifts and bottom are Ivorys. Subtle differences.

Screenshot_20230804_202436_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20230804_202430_GOAT.jpg
Good to know.
I see a couple of listings as SANDRIFT/Pale Ivory both

Good to know.
I see a couple of listings as SANDRIFT/Pale Ivory both
The Ivorys are set to release 8/10 according to GOAT. I actually prefer the Ivorys over the Sand Drifts. Unless the lighting in both photos are terrible and they look nothing like that in hand. Ha.

The Ivorys are set to release 8/10 according to GOAT. I actually prefer the Ivorys over the Sand Drifts. Unless the lighting in both photos are terrible and they look nothing like that in hand. Ha.
Here’s where I got confused.
This is the raffle for EXTRABUTTER(removed myself btw, sz12 max)
Second pic is FEATURE also listed as PaleIvory/Sanddrift
IMG_4540.png

IMG_4543.png

Got the Lt Orewood coming tomorrow, can’t wait to see what that shade looks like.
runyc runyc I am speechless, got my Black/WHITE AM1 Golf, buddy…I think they’re my favorite in hand and on foot. They feel absolutely amazing, shape is dope as well but the fit is unreal. I’ll def find the Obsodian and RedOG bigbubble Golf now. Walking on my wood floors, cannot tell for a second these are Golf Soles. I’m impressed, and I think I paid $108 w/ tax delivery- these are so perfect.
The laces are thinner.
IMG_4536.jpeg

IMG_4534.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s where I got confused.
This is the raffle for EXTRABUTTER(removed myself btw, sz12 max)
Second pic is FEATURE also listed as PaleIvory/Sanddrift
IMG_4540.png

IMG_4543.png
I'm assuming there's sand drift some where on the shoe since it's listed as the secondary color. But who knows.

Thank you. Finally able to cop at a great price and a larger size!

I was able to get them through my favorites. The link brings you to the no longer available. Pecans in alot of sizes available too.
Whoa! I didn't know if you saved shoes under favorites, you could later get them if available. I had a pair of Jordan 5 aquas saved in my favorites and didn't know. However, they are now available, under the favorites, in my size. I tried looking for them on the site but they are nowhere to be found. So the favorites category actually hides them from onlookers and give you chance to cop? Good to know. I'll start adding shoes to my favorites from now on...

Back
Top Bottom