THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Olives

Screenshot_20230721_155409_Chrome.jpg

Down for me. Oh well, iD is fun to play with but I rarely actually wear them.

I still haven’t worn any of my Unlocked designs from last year. I wonder if the access to this year’s NBY palette will be like last year’s, where you’d access it through your rewards tab.

If the US gets it as well, I’m happy that you can’t mismatch options! Remember when you had to triple check each option for the left/right shoes frantically trying to order a design before they sell out?! LOL SMH

Un air max related but I know a lot of guys in this thread were into the Original Favorite Sweats a coupl months back, they are having a warehouse sale online so their sweats are even cheaper than usual. Good time to try them out if you were on the fence..

Even though I just purchased the Miami Drive NB 990v3s just last week, which I’ve been looking for for about a year now, I’d still order these if they launch in the US

Air Max 1 NBY - Miami Drive.jpeg

Here’s another NB that I’ve been looking for for a long time! I’d settle for this NBY since I they RARELY pop up on the market.

998 Beach Ball
Air Max 1 NBY - Beach Ball.jpeg

Air Max 1 NBY - Beach Day Alternate.jpeg

I caved (panicked) and pulled the trigger.

Nike Canada sold out , few boutiques started selling out. Walked into the last boutique that had my size in store.

These will be my version of “watermelons” haha cuz I’m definitely not paying those resale prices.. I like these a lot in person tho, enough to pay retail.

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_6607.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6606.jpeg
    IMG_6606.jpeg
    233.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6607.jpeg
    IMG_6607.jpeg
    276.4 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom