THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1 Fam, we need Fall to arrive so we can pivot back to shacket talk and polo vs jcrew.

if i want to read people criticizing each others’ choice in shoes and making lightweight personal attacks, i’d stay in the AJ1 thread :lol:
Polo is better but I wear a lot more j crew.

I still think I can go shacket for shacket with some of the best on here and I can almost certainly go j crew fit for j crew fit with almost anyone.

On foot

hgyghju.jpg

Lol at the "dude saying he called them turfs in the 90's"
Man that was literally the name of the shoe.

I think it's time to dead this convo, you jumped the thread 2pages over this.:rofl:

Damn I’m late as hell I had no idea about those escapes. What’s with the trees though 🤔

The TREES is why I still can't pull the TRIGGER.
I already regret not getting both those DUCKLINGS though....now that I can't get the $80 one in my size I feel like paying retail.

Lol at the "dude saying he called them turfs in the 90's"
Man that was literally the name of the shoe.

I think it's time to dead this convo, you jumped the thread 2pages over this.:rofl:

Thought we had some heat drop, come in and it's just the Turf and Golf shoe convo
With your two back to back post related to the subject you should take your own advice. Deions’ diamond turf, Barry Sanders’ zoom turf trainer were just a couple of examples were the word “turf” is in the actual name. Not all turf shoes had the word turf in the name but I know you and others will pretend they did just to pile on and disagree with me. Most people in normal settings back then referred to diamond turfs as “Deions”, Bo Jackson’s were just called Bo Jackson’s, Cross Trainers were called cross trainers etc. Rod Woodsons, Jr Seaus and most Bo Jackson Trainers didn’t have the word “turf” in the name yet they were shoes meant for turf. The lengths some of y’all will go to justify the madness is comical but go ahead, have at it. Go running and play basketball in your Nike AM golf shoes for all I care since you love em so much.

Last edited:
With your two back to back post related to the subject you should take your own advice. Deions’ diamond turf, Barry Sanders’ zoom turf trainer were just a couple of examples were the word “turf” is in the actual name. Not all turf shoes had the word turf in the name but I know you and others will pretend they did just to pile on and disagree with me. Most people in normal settings back then referred to diamond turfs as “Deions”, Bo Jackson’s were just called Bo Jackson’s, Cross Trainers were called cross trainers etc. Rod Woodsons, Jr Seaus and most Bo Jackson Trainers didn’t have the word “turf” in the name yet they were shoes meant for turf. The lengths some of y’all will go to justify the madness is comical but go ahead, have at it. Go running and play basketball in your Nike AM golf shoes for all I care since you love em so much.
This is such a weird line to take. Jordan's are called Jordan's, not basketball shoes. They were meant to play basketball in. Are people wrong for wearing them casually? It's the same ****. All of those shoes you listed were meant for turf but people wore them casually. Who cares what the actual purpose was? If it works for people in other ways, cool. It's amazing you're so offended by this.

You’re so basic minded it’s sad. You don’t even make sense. So now golf shoes are turf shoes? Gaslighting all over the place like the typical goofball you are. I literally addressed the fact that Deion’s are technically turf shoes in my statement yet nobody in the 90’s coming up referred to them as such as everyone wore them casually like they did with basketball/running shoes and you know exactly what I’m saying here but you’re so eager to be indifferent against me and get off a cheap shot for a cheap “like” that you post this nonsense in response. Subjecting yourself to saying “Nike blurred the lines” knowing that’s complete bs as you typed it. Nike labeled them “Golf” and put spikes on the bottom because they’re made to play golf in grass, not turf. Deion and Barry Sanders are not at all similar to “todays” Nike golf shoes. No way you’re this slow.
Does anyone want to help me in seeing my AM TS wheats are legit or fake?? It’s four-five pages back.

Back
Top Bottom