THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Outlet pick up

C282CB78-358F-44C2-95F3-A34AF3D99E07.jpeg

Snkrroom 40%off on mica green. Comes out to $90 with code SPRING40

Its definitely not regular people buying up all these discounts immediately. It's cook groups, discount hunting

All these sales gonna sell out instantly, since there's no money in buying 90% of Jordans or Dunks or any of the shoes that use to be sexy to resellers from Nike

Now it's all about hunting these 20-40% off sales and then running straight to eBay to sell them for slightly below retail. There's more "lunch money" in hunting sales than anything else for resellers these days

So don't expect any sale on anything worthwhile to last more than 5 mins before sold out in all sizes. These losers keep finding new ways to ruin stuff for regular consumers

Wow were there any sizes? Sold out now
Yeah all sizes except 9.5. Sneakerroom usually has 30%/40%/45% flash sales almost every Sat at 3pm PT. Just got to look what they got before the promo code goes live and cart before 3pm to ensure you get them. I was able to get shimas for 40% or 45% a week they were released. And yeah like the poster said above, you have to check out within 5 min.

Yeah all sizes except 9.5. Sneakerroom usually has 30%/40%/45% flash sales almost every Sat at 3pm PT. Just got to look what they got before the promo code goes live and cart before 3pm to ensure you get them. I was able to get shimas for 40% or 45% a week they were released. And yeah like the poster said above, you have to check out within 5 min.
9.5 was already sold out when I opened the link shortly after it was posted. 9 and lower were available at that time.

freshxup24 freshxup24

It was fairly simple. I signed up for a wholesale account online and received approval within a couple of hours. Quality for the price is unbeatable.

freshxup24 freshxup24

It was fairly simple. I signed up for a wholesale account online and received approval within a couple of hours. Quality for the price is unbeatable.

Just heard about this also. They look really nice. Curious about their sizing too because on their chart the inseam is the same for all sizes, 32".

You guys all have businesses? I used a detailing company I always buy from as the company. It was the first thing to come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom