You’ll get a pair, we’ll all get them.
At retail

giphy.gif

ThEsE wOnT Go oN SaLe!¿!

$128 plus ship when you add to cart

ThEsE wOnT Go oN SaLe!¿!

$128 plus ship when you add to cart

RaiderRed806 RaiderRed806 donate my $5 to someone local in need of breakfast

Madder roots for $96+tax right now with SPRING coupon on Nike app.

That makes 4 pairs for me this month… need to SLOW down (but still maybe try to double up on 86s). Thank goodness there doesn’t seem to be too many pairs in the coming months I’m THAT excited about… except if more things hit disco 🙃

Madder roots for $96+tax right now with SPRING coupon on Nike app.

That makes 4 pairs for me this month… need to SLOW down (but still maybe try to double up on 86s). Thank goodness there doesn’t seem to be too many pairs in the coming months I’m THAT excited about… except if more things hit disco 🙃
I picked them up during the last sale. Glad I waited for the sale.

They’re super nice in hand though. I’m definitely exercising more restraint these days and letting some pairs hit discount before copping.

Although I love the Treelines, Crepes and Pecans, I can’t say I’m not a little salty that I copped for retail then they could be had at deep discount.

Are you all entering raffles or should these be plentiful on SNKRS? I don't want to enter these raffles and end up with 3-4 pair lol
I’m going to enter a few raffles, try to hit a couple locally and shoot my shot on SNKRS. This is one shoe that I wouldn’t mind coming home with 3-4 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom