THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

38E3DBC9-CC82-45CA-A019-AC732E891EBE.jpeg
2BB70ABF-4741-4103-A517-48C19B22E405.jpeg

I sure did instacop, these are harrrrd 🔥
These are so good, but I try to convince myself not to buy them because I have the cobblestones. Life is hard
sometimes ;-)

So did extended sizing only drop in the UK or something for the magmas? Really want to track down a men's 12.5 or 13. Resale is a little higher than I want to pay on those sizes but it might be my only choice.

So did extended sizing only drop in the UK or something for the magmas? Really want to track down a men's 12.5 or 13. Resale is a little higher than I want to pay on those sizes but it might be my only choice.
I feel like that’s always the case with extended sizes for whatever reason Nike continues to only do that overseas

I know a few UK sites did since it was mentioned at some point here after the release.

What’s the best source for replacement AM1 laces that match the OE laces 100%, also what length should I pick up for a size 10?

Looking to put some white or sail laces in my madder roots.

What’s the best source for replacement AM1 laces that match the OE laces 100%, also what length should I pick up for a size 10?

Looking to put some white or sail laces in my madder roots.
Converse, 45". They have Egret in stock right now, that's Nike sail. They'd been out for a while but recently came back. $3 a pop too.

20230222_210315.jpg

Back
Top Bottom