THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Since theres been a lot of talk about sizing on the NBYs, i decided to wear mine to the gym today. When i first put them on this morning, they did feel snug. However, after a bit of wear they dont feel as snug anymore. They actually feel fine to me. Maybe the material stretched a bit. Idk if anyone else has had this experience but let us know

0C33BA91-1670-42B3-8C14-84955E49EAB8.jpeg

I know longer have this shoe in the poster and since its not framed already, It probably never will. If anyone wants to pay shipping, you can have the poster. I think my fiancé paid like $25-30 for it. Kickposters website is down at the moment so I can't see what she paid.
IMG_8753.jpeg

IMG_8754.jpeg

Since theres been a lot of talk about sizing on the NBYs, i decided to wear mine to the gym today. When i first put them on this morning, they did feel snug. However, after a bit of wear they dont feel as snug anymore. They actually feel fine to me. Maybe the material stretched a bit. Idk if anyone else has had this experience but let us know

0C33BA91-1670-42B3-8C14-84955E49EAB8.jpeg

these came out gorgeous fam.. bravo on the color choices here. blend hella well

Sale was much appreciated, I'm wearing them more than the pair I designed myself! Unless there's another DecepticonRumble who sold an atmos elephant inspired pair in an 11 through ebay, I definitely have your old pair.
You are correct, those were my pair and I’m glad to know they went to an NTer who I have seen in this thread ever since I joined. However, I do regret not offering them up here and saving you a little bit. Need more ooping on NT and less of a lot of other things. Fill in the blank as you please folks.

You are correct, those were my pair and I’m glad to know they went to an NTer who I have seen in this thread ever since I joined. However, I do regret not offering them up here and saving you a little bit. Need more ooping on NT and less of a lot of other things. Fill in the blank as you please folks.
For real! If I'm ever going to unload pairs I'm absolutely coming to y'all before listing them anywhere. And DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble I thought your price was fair, not like dudes on ebay trying to go $500 and up on a recent by you.

I was gonna let my pair go, but somehow got a little stain on the mesh :smh:. They gettin these feet now lol
That's the main reason why I decided not to the buy the Pecans or the Honey Dews.

I hate spending money on expensive shoes that really can't be cleaned because of suede or nubuck material.

...wouldn't be a big deal if I lived in Southern Cali.

Back
Top Bottom