THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1662641462347.png

1662641533040.png

1662641592259.png

Travis Scott effect is insane :smh: look at all these recent, clean, quality GRs. You'd have to go buy them under retail if you wanted them I can't believe it. What has the game come to? The culture is ruined!

in fairness, it's retail after tax and ship

That's because the Travis AM1s, if you can even call em that, were terrible :lol:

If the Am1 Crepes are supposed to be coming out next week why are there no early pairs available on either Stockx or Ebay? No early cops vids either on Youtube other than a quick preview by AsphaltGold. I need two Pears!! :pimp::rofl:

There have been pairs available on GOAT. I was tempted for a size 9 but decided to wait for the release. Prices should come down as 2 weeks ago some was below $350 and now it is just below $400.

If the Am1 Crepes are supposed to be coming out next week why are there no early pairs available on either Stockx or Ebay? No early cops vids either on Youtube other than a quick preview by AsphaltGold. I need two Pears!! :pimp::rofl:
They are on both sites now. I just copped a sz 13 for $250 because that's gonna be the first size to go on release day and I will probably strike out anyway.

good lookin out family. been waiting to catch a link with my size still available. just ordered my pair –i'm a damn sucker for any type of yellow shoe

surprised to see that the 4 days later, these were still sitting with essentially with a FSR. AM1 market calming down or are folks tapped out after the kasina, concepts, and pattas releases the past year?

good lookin out family. been waiting to catch a link with my size still available. just ordered my pair –i'm a damn sucker for any type of yellow shoe

surprised to see that the 4 days later, these were still sitting with essentially with a FSR. AM1 market calming down or are folks tapped out after the kasina, concepts, and pattas releases the past year?

option b: it would have been better if they were like evergreens and not leather

Anyone got a rec on a good sneaker trade app? Been staring at the gold Travis Scott’s in the box for long enough I just ain’t feelin em, wanna swap them for some other AM1 I’ll actually wear.

Back
Top Bottom