THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got the Lucky Greens! My life is complete

Very nice pickup. Where did you cop these? DS?

JoeJoe, got them from some dude on instagram from the Netherlands. They're VNDS, size 10.5. But I got scammed last month on these same shoes by a dirtbag from Belgium, also on Instagram. Watch out for a guy that goes by Chris Rodrigues, Chris Fonseca or Chris Petrovic. Stole my damn money and didnt send the shoes!

JoeJoe, got them from some dude on instagram from the Netherlands. They're VNDS, size 10.5. But I got scammed last month on these same shoes by a dirtbag from Belgium, also on Instagram. Watch out for a guy that goes by Chris Rodrigues, Chris Fonseca or Chris Petrovic. Stole my damn money and didnt send the shoes!
you mean this guy

https://www.facebook.com/christophe.rodrigues.144

Yeah man!!!!! That little piece of **** stole my money. After he stopped responding to me, I sent him several emails telling him that he will be judged by GOD for stealing. And that he will burn in hell for eternity. :evil: Can't stand that mother ******'s face. [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Last edited:
please dont tell me that u have send the paypal payment as a gift lol

if thats the fact, you know that there are people out there that will take advantage of that and scam u

cuz when u send the cash as a gift u will have zero protection from paypal
mean.gif

please dont tell me that u have send the paypal payment as a gift lol
if thats the fact, you know that there are people out there that will take advantage of that and scam u
cuz when u send the cash as a gift u will have zero protection from paypal :smh:

It was invoiced through PayPal, but the dude just set up the account. For new accounts, PayPal puts a hold on money for 21 days. So I told him I didn't wanna wait that long. He refunded it back to me so I thought I could trust him and went to my bank and wired him the money. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Then he sent me a picture of a tracking number for some totally different package and he disappeared after I put the fear of GOD in him.

It was invoiced through PayPal, but the dude just set up the account. For new accounts, PayPal puts a hold on money for 21 days. So I told him I didn't wanna wait that long. He refunded it back to me so I thought I could trust him and went to my bank and wired him the money. [emoji]128542[/emoji] Then he sent me a picture of a tracking number for some totally different package and he disappeared after I put the fear of GOD in him.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

never use banktransfer to pay for shoes, if peepz dont have or accept paypal just dont buy from them

its maybe a lil harsh from me to say, but its also a lil bit your fault for trusting him and send him the cash with banktransfer imo

:smh: :smh: :smh:

never use banktransfer to pay for shoes, if peepz dont have or accept paypal just dont buy from them
its maybe a lil harsh from me to say, but its also a lil bit your fault for trusting him and send him the cash with banktransfer imo

Yeah I know. I was a fool to do that. But he refunded from PayPal so figured he wasn't out to rob me. Oh well. Karma's a *****. That little cock boy will get screwed over one day.

Found these on Concepts owner @deonpoint's Instagram. Another new AM1 model is on the way? Looks interesting.

[quote name="therza2169" url="/t/301367/the-official-air-max-1-thread/11610#post_18867198"]Very nice sir! I just missed out on purple denim Pattas today :frown:. Working to move some shoes around and they sold smh.
Are you referring to the pair on ebay that sold for 1.6K?[/quote]Yes sir that would be the pair.

Back
Top Bottom