THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[Incoming crap load of pictures]

I got the grey pair in, and these look amazing as well! Although... maybe it's just my pair, but it is a bit boxier than my other pair. Either way, I'm extremely happy these exist and that it didn't require us to break the bank for each pair. This is my personal best set of shoes for the year.

52150295139_a4cfedaa16_b.jpg

52150068513_05b8688a80_b.jpg

52150545640_fb196487f0_b.jpg

52150295089_a24d9ed3f6_b.jpg

You just gave me a neat idea.

Gracias, mi breh from another treh.

Ok your right.
How do the Kasinas fit compared to most Air Max 1 ?

A- they fit like most other air max 1 and go with normal Air Max 1 sizes..

Or

B- they fit bigger than most Air Max 1 go down half a size.

Please do not reply if you're only pair of Air Max 1s are Patta or concepts.
B

Ok your right.
How do the Kasinas fit compared to most Air Max 1 ?

A- they fit like most other air max 1 and go with normal Air Max 1 sizes..

Or

B- they fit bigger than most Air Max 1 go down half a size.

Please do not reply if you're only pair of Air Max 1s are Patta or concepts.
B.

I like a snug fit tho.

Wearing nikes since in the womb - line of the day.
Playground performance models today.

52148435042_994700834f_b.jpg

I thought the glow on the Blueprints was being just a tad overstated. But, it wasn’t 🧢 . Yo, how tf did they get light-reactive LEDs in the soles! I had to show the whole family :wow::lol:
What laces are these?

Wearing nikes since in the womb - line of the day.
Idk if this counts but my girl gifted me some 3c Jordan 3 True Blues when she revealed the gender of my son a couple years back.

By the time he was born I'd probably purchased another 5-10 pairs of kicks for him to grow into.

While I'm sure the first thing placed on his feet weren't Nikes he did pretty much start his sneaker journey since "the womb".

We not raising entitled people though so by no means does he think he's owed anything (other than that damn ipad) which I remind him is mine cuz I paid for it!

Light madder roots are sitting in the EU. Personally I'm not surprised the colourway is OK but the materials are severely lacking.

Y’all spoiled. Didn’t get a pair of Nikes, Jordans …until I got my first job in high school. My parents kept me in Payless’ finest, Airwalks, and Vans. That’s probably why I have so many sneakers.
Ha my parents had that same energy. Think £30 was my yearly trainer budget allowance.

Also they wouldn't let me buy anything they thought was a running shoe style rather than a chunkier all round shoe for some weird reason.

Got these in via a trade. Crazy how what’s the “worst” Patta is better than the “best” Concepts or TS pair too.
AE7B80AA-CBDB-4603-AC92-9C4CF6B1D896.jpeg
F797B7A9-8FC9-4E3D-83CB-65E8AF346231.jpeg

I'm coming around to these, but what the hell is up with that liner

Why that color? Like was there leftover monarch material or something?... they could've stuck with black, maroon, grey or even sail

Ish really grinds my gears

Imo heel stitching and liner color works really good on em.
Still can’t believe Patta waved them. So disappointing and ugly.

Back
Top Bottom