THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My coworker was able to help me score a grey pair for retail and I went ahead and bought the multicolor pair from a reputable seller on eBay. CANNOT WAIT!

If prices keep tanking and if I feel like it, I may double up.

EDIT - sorry to confuse anyone, but I paid resale for the multicolor pair on eBay.

Last edited:
7CC8D9DE-2EA3-4C4A-AD51-F0DE1CF55F33.jpeg

My coworker was able to help me score a grey pair for retail and I went ahead and bought the multicolor pair from a reputable seller on eBay. CANNOT WAIT!

If prices keep tanking and if I feel like it, I may double up.
Do you mind sharing the name of the reputable seller?

Am I the homie you speak of? Thanks for looking out best friend
i see it all the time, "i don't need your help snkrs got me" or "i should be able to manually hit with no problems" then they come of of the wood works talking about "i know you have a extra size 12 for me"
bro if you really wanted a pair you would of hit me yesterday, i wasn't even focused on these, was trying to hit foam runners and these fell in my lap with ease. stop playing games and send that ordering info!

i see it all the time, "i don't need your help snkrs got me" or "i should be able to manually hit with no problems" then they come of of the wood works talking about "i know you have a extra size 12 for me"
bro if you really wanted a pair you would of hit me yesterday, i wasn't even focused on these, was trying to hit foam runners and these fell in my lap with ease. stop playing games and send that ordering info!

jaga.jpg

Yes sensei

Picked up grey pair from Kith earlier today. For those wondering about fit, I typically go with size 11 since I have wider feet. I feel like a 10.5 would fit better for me. there's definitely some space in the toe box area for me. I think someone had mentioned the padding, or lack thereof, and whether it would affect the fit. Just my two cents and would love to hear what others think of fit.

Back
Top Bottom