THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

E1611DD7-C795-4D72-BB63-1478BC8A3ACD.jpeg

As inevitable as it is to hear this comment every time

I'm a little mad that treelines were the same price as travis scotts. His collabs usually have a pretty big surcharge. $150 is definitely a surcharge for a GR like treelines

And the materials definitely don't warrant that msrp.

Yeah…so the surcharge was because it’s a “skunk” am1? Even though it’s a nature thing therefore it’s called treeline but with purple on it? Maybe I’m confused with the name or meaning behind someone please clarify

Okay that helps some. Just keep vigilante of your stuff. I don't wanna go on a rant about SF (trust me; I can go on for hours about my hatred) but it's not the same city I was once born and raised
Its pretty sad to see how "downhill" (no pun intended) SF has gotten. Back in the early 2000s my family and I would go there to visit some relatives every now and then and we would always have a great time. But now we avoid SF as much as we can. Its still a beautiful city, I think, but all the things thats been going on there just makes it a place that we don't want to go.

Has this now turn to bash SF lol. Well as a tourist.... can it be as bad as tourists visiting my city NYC?!

Na, nike gonna wait til we all get our travis/patta Ls to drop that NBY. Scoop up the rest of the money on the table

It wouldn't surprise me. If you think about it making NBY a limited drop is a brilliant marketing choice. You make everyone panic buy and covet a service that was seen as mostly forgettable. On top of that they have now conditioned everyone to think future releases are limited/hyped and you need to be ready or risk missing out.

Yeah…so the surcharge was because it’s a “skunk” am1? Even though it’s a nature thing therefore it’s called treeline but with purple on it? Maybe I’m confused with the name or meaning behind someone please clarify
HUH? Many nikes have gone up in retail price including jordan 1s, af1s, and dunks. Name of the game in 2022.

Treelines have nothing to do w/ skunks or any skunk themed shoes. Skunk dunk SBs were called that because the insoles featured an illustration of skunks, not solely because they're purple and green. Sneaker media pages said skunk for these am1s to generate buzz. They're called treelines because treeline is the green color used on the shoe. On the box it's "Treeline/Light Bordeaux" with light bordeaux being the swoosh color. Trees often have green leaves, and bourdeaux is a kind of wine that's reddish/purplish in color. I hope that clears it up.

One thing I'd like to know is what the "NH" stands for in "Air Max 1 NH"

Back
Top Bottom