THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The link popped up at like 3:05 for me, I had my auto refresh on "new arrivals". Clicked 12, gone, tried 6.5, so I took it. Honestly way to much work to get one shoe smh

Especially one you're gonna have to cut half of your feet off to rock lol. 6.5 isn't a sought after size for resell.

I'd say something really rude right now, but I'd probably just get put on probation for a while. These weren't really on my radar, but I've slowed down considerably with new shoe purchases lately.

Flightclub pushing for 550$, I think Ill be fine, everything moves there

Lol. Consignment is the gift and the curse of Flight Club. Nobody is paying those ridiculously inflated prices these days especially when a different hype shoe drops every month.

Lol. Consignment is the gift and the curse of Flight Club. Nobody is paying those ridiculously inflated prices these days especially when a different hype shoe drops every month.
Thats what I thought..but then again there moving yeezys at 3750$..so...

I wish i was able to get through on blend. Im 90% sure a lot of our orders will get canceled from Juice..

Any other spots releasing online for clot? I kinda missed out on them :/ need an 11

I'd say something really rude right now, but I'd probably just get put on probation for a while. These weren't really on my radar, but I've slowed down considerably with new shoe purchases lately.

just wanted to say great avy.DP ROCK.

I doubt juice orders will cancel. They were good about moving sold out sizes from the line up. That being said, I'll be glad when I get my shipping confirmation hahaha

Captain Obvious to the rescue...

You rang?

i got a pair of clots from juice online and got an order confirmation 2 hours after the paypal confirmation. im still skeptical until i get the shipping notice

^Do you know if it was originally FCFS? I wonder if they changed the process to a raffle due to the demand and to prevent campouts.

^Do you know if it was originally FCFS? I wonder if they changed the process to a raffle due to the demand and to prevent campouts.
you're spot on, people had been camping starting yesterday and they changed it to a raffle last night, window is very small to grab tickets though..

^Very smart move by Blends. All those campers must have been really disappointed.

Still hoping for more stores in California to release the Clots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom