THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been spinning for 1 hr.
6EB871A0-B36F-4CE1-9F13-4D25A8CF89E9.png

Yea if I try paypal it just spins forever. Credit or google pay I get an error code.

I'm still able to access the page and customize pairs, so not sure what's going on. I do get an error about the offer being invalid when I go to the cart.

So either it went live early or almost no one really has access at this point.

I’m not a fan of Safari material. And none of the other options have me really interested. Can’t even get a gum sole.

Still have a pair carted but the page is gone for me as well. If I access my cart in the app they will get removed. Hopefully we all get access.

This is the ONE. I’ll be modding mine to have a mesh toe and a Grey Outsole. I also feel inclined to order a “Safari Toe” to complement my “Elephant Toe” design.

0AD1CFC8-366A-4DC3-9A22-5EE5B6DB95CA.jpeg

These are honestly the best AM1 NBY/iD options in YEARS! The last time that the AM1 options were this good was when Nike By You was NIKEiD. The last great set of AM1 options was when they offered Elephant print (2012-13)?, but it had the “dark aged” shape then. I’ll be ordering at least five designs. This definitely makes up for the 2022 AM1 releases to me.

Last edited:
Heres an elephant print pair of mine i have had on g o a t for a while lol. I just dont wear them ever. These options were good. I dont think well be getting anymore chances with that safrai unfortunately.

Attachments

• 2526D949-FC40-4A94-B5F8-4596AF355785.jpeg
    2526D949-FC40-4A94-B5F8-4596AF355785.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 343
Had the same thought. Probably not. let
Since they got rid of the page is it gonna remember the designs I created if and when it comes back?
My guess is no because they clear designs when changes are made. Then again sometimes they don’t. One thing we know for sure is Nike will definitely Nike.

Back
Top Bottom