THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ive always gone tts. I have a couple that i probably shouldve went .5 down, but never had one where i thought i should go .5 up. But it really depends on the shoe and if your foot
I’m agreeing with you here too. Nike sizing seems to be inconsistent… but like you said, I’ve never gone up.

Just caught the last few pages of this thread. Is that Air Max 1 with the bigger Air units like a "recraft" edition similar to what was done with the 90s?

It'd be dope if they would make updates to the midsole with the likes of the Pre-Days and the Dawns with those Air units and the Cushlon foam.

Last edited:
BCB69EB8-51F8-4453-8E35-880961CEF28D.jpeg

So some retailers like offspring, size? and the German ones bstn afew etc are showing the air max days in extended sizing, yet nike, stockx etc only has smaller sizes.

Anyone confirm they've hit on a UK11 at all?

$230 from concepts. $170 if it drops elsewhere because it will not have the box and the other unnecessary bullshyyyytt

sounds like CNCPTS said the Far Out's are exclusive to CNCPTS only. Which makes sense if you also look at the Pattas drop pattern and dblply did mention that that Far Out could be a F&F only. CNCPTS calling it "Folks & Fans" lol

So some retailers like offspring, size? and the German ones bstn afew etc are showing the air max days in extended sizing, yet nike, stockx etc only has smaller sizes.

Anyone confirm they've hit on a UK11 at all?

The lumiere ones? I checked snkrs Canada and they only had 8.5W as the biggest size.

Back
Top Bottom