THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Took me a few min to find the shoe on kith, by the time I added to cart got a 5 min wait time, and I knew it was too late

I added to cart and clicked checkout by 11:00:05 and I still had a 7 minute queue. The thing with kith also is that their queues are always brutally long for manual people but bot checkouts bypasses queues in less than a minute. 547 pairs on kith and all OOS by 11:01/02 depending on your size

These should be worth at least twice as much. Pretty much gonna go for retail eventually. Where they gonna be in undefeated?

RIP sole link just tweeted Undft and Union in 10 minutes. I commented go Union if you want a better shot, lol. I had to trick them. Union is getting smoked faster for sure.

Screenshot_20220319-080400_Chrome.jpg

Keeps popping up but then sold out in seconds

My local had fcfs and only 4 people in line. Allowed everyone a double up.
E3A3DD70-B216-4575-9CF5-9171FCDF2B2A.jpeg

PS. For the 3 people who entered the raffle for mellows I was going oop, sorry but mods deleted the post the same day and I feel like it wasn’t fair for everyone else since it was going to be open for a few days so I decided to cancel it altogether and it looks like resell on the mellow might be about how much I paid on cncpts.

Back
Top Bottom