THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unds. NYC trains and Monarchs
20220127_163029.jpg

Damn, I paid $220 for mine not long after they dropped! I had no idea they were blowing up like that, now I'm glad the Alaska winter has kept me from wearing them.

Went to pay resell for black Pattas thinking I could get them for $280ish…. Boy was I wrong.
Sure you can get that locally.

StockX prices on size 11(Lowest Ask):
Noise Aqua-$310
Monarch-$305
Black-$300

20220117_122654.jpg

I was waiting on a SNKRS drop, went ahead and payed resell a few weeks ago. Pics don't do these or the maroons justice, the mudguards on those two have this subtle visual effect to them. If you're a collector you definitely should add at least one pair of the Patta wave pack.

20220117_122654.jpg

I was waiting on a SNKRS drop, went ahead and payed resell a few weeks ago. Pics don't do these or the maroons justice, the mudguards on those two have this subtle visual effect to them. If you're a collector you definitely should add at least one pair of the Patta wave pack.
Man this pic just may have convinced me to hop on GOAT and cop them; they really look good with the sail laces

Anyone knows how to get the wrinkles, creased out of the leather on the black pair of pattas?
1 side came all ****tup, or do I need to buy another new pair? 😞
20220129_124602.jpg

Back
Top Bottom