THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I didn't realize those were an Atmos collab, I wonder why they're so cheap when the rest are all crazy expensive? I paid less than $100 for my pair as well.
Yeah, I grabbed them and the 90s and don't think I paid more than $120 for the set. Pretty wild...

Edit: Lol, yup... $120 for the set from Notre in 2018. F'ing CRAZY...

Screenshot_20210611-232041_Outlook.jpg

Screenshot_20210612-001907_eBay.jpg

Same guy from my last post has a red pair too! The heel logo is black again, he's too lazy to change the listing to their actual color, they're an ID option that's currently available, and this person actually considers themselves a sneaker dealer, judging by their ebay store. At this point, I really don't feel bad for messaging them about the blue pair. Bait and switch first photo on this listing too:

Screenshot_20210612-002624_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210612-001907_eBay.jpg

Same guy from my last post has a red pair too! The heel logo is black again, he's too lazy to change the listing to their actual color, they're an ID option that's currently available, and this person actually considers themselves a sneaker dealer, judging by their ebay store. At this point, I really don't feel bad for messaging them about the blue pair. Bait and switch first photo on this listing too:

Screenshot_20210612-002624_eBay.jpg
Maybe he‘s just too dumb to change the color

• Haha
Reactions: 907
I hate hustle-culture with my entire being. It's a microcosm of what at its root is wrong with our society (or humanity in general) - which has really been highlighted during the past year and a half. A perfect example of "me, me, me"-mindset at the expense of taking advantage at the highest possible level of everyone else. That being said, it doesn't (sadly) cause anything more than a shrug and a shake of my head.

Last edited:
My Anniversary alternatives. Sadly I’m not sure if these saw a wide release and maybe a euro exclusive. I should have doubled up when I had a chance. Blue is similar to the 2010 QS. Minute differences but can anyone spot them :nerd: :smokin
B253E83B-CFD1-4C6E-B5DB-07E6C11C50A5.jpeg

2010 QS on the right
D4F5AC4D-9D77-469F-8EA6-32BC1D4F5DB7.jpeg
those dropped together with a pink CW, both wmns release. Bad quality issues but I ended up with a good pair...multiple orders and matching.
Agree, should have doubled up as well.

Own the March and September pair of Royals as well. But tbh cant tell which I like more!
Just happy the wmns US12 works for me. Usually Im a mens US11.

I have a wmns 12 in those too. I’ve only worn them once. The shape is kinda weird.

Attachments

• C57E75AA-F5C7-4F89-A2BB-77375EEAF88F.jpeg
    C57E75AA-F5C7-4F89-A2BB-77375EEAF88F.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 100
The materials on those purples and teals are awful. Stiff mid panels, really thin mesh and suede. Very cheap feeling all around. At least the baby blue and pink had anniversary type materials.

Just wanted to quick share a recent experience I had with an eBay purchase and their 'Authenticity Guarantee' program (which is not an optional service, as I'm sure you know). I ordered a pair of shoes but realized immediately they were not the size I wanted (they were size 13 but were listed under size 11 search filter). Literally within seconds of pushing the purchase through, I contacted the seller to ask if he could cancel the order. He apparently didn't check his messages and just went ahead and sent them in for 'authorization'. I tried contacting eBay at this stage to have the order cancelled, but was told it couldn't be cancelled once it was sent in. Then when I received them I, obviously, was looking to return them but was informed by eBay that "items covered by Authenticity Guarantee can’t be returned." So, lesson learned, I guess. Make sure you REALLY make sure you got the right stuff before pushing that 'purchase' button now on eBay.

Just wanted to quick share a recent experience I had with an eBay purchase and their 'Authenticity Guarantee' program (which is not an optional service, as I'm sure you know). I ordered a pair of shoes but realized immediately they were not the size I wanted (they were size 13 but were listed under size 11 search filter). Literally within seconds of pushing the purchase through, I contacted the seller to ask if he could cancel the order. He apparently didn't check his messages and just went ahead and sent them in for 'authorization'. I tried contacting eBay at this stage to have the order cancelled, but was told it couldn't be cancelled once it was sent in. Then when I received them I, obviously, was looking to return them but was informed by eBay that "items covered by Authenticity Guarantee can’t be returned." So, lesson learned, I guess. Make sure you REALLY make sure you got the right stuff before pushing that 'purchase' button now on eBay.

Cant u just file an item not as described case?

I had a similar experience with my atmos elephants I purchased , listed as sz 12 I purchased and they shipped to authentication site , they passed and were sent to me. Upon arrival I see one shoe is a 12 and other an 11.5 , authentic yes but 2 different sizes , I hit EBay up on eBay TwitterDM bringing it to their attention and boom , 5 minutes later they refunded me the full amount I paid and said I can keep the shoes , them messing up got me free atmos elephants and to be honest I don’t even notice the size difference

I appreciate the feedback, but there was no problem with the description - these were listed as size 13. I, in my stupidity, I just didn't look at it as I had put a search parameter for size 11 only. Still, completely my fault. My point was more so that the fact I realized it the second I saw the confirmation of my purchase. And although I did everything I could think of it was literally just "too bad, you clicked purchase" I got hit with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom