THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

joints beautiful

Ev_x3vZWYAA9-sh.jpg

Can anyone tell me what’s the difference between the color code 100 and 1002 for the ‘18 Parras? This is on GOAT btw.

Off the topic of air max 1 but on the topic of clot, I got the clot 14s that dropped earlier this year. They're ****in dope. Clot's nike/jordan collabs have been great. Love or hate how they actually look, I think they've really done what a collab should do. Change up classic elements of the shoe, introduce new and different materials/palettes, incorporate a lot of the brand's heritage/signature into them.

Off the topic of air max 1 but on the topic of clot, I got the clot 14s that dropped earlier this year. They're ****in dope. Clot's nike/jordan collabs have been great. Love or hate how they actually look, I think they've really done what a collab should do. Change up classic elements of the shoe, introduce new and different materials/palettes, incorporate a lot of the brand's heritage/signature into them.
Honestly all their Collabs are pretty dope. I don't love the AM1 but all of the Forces have been amazing to me. The Polo collab was also a nice twist on standard RL pieces.

You guys wear shoes in the house?
Yea I have to when working from home. If I just stay in PJ's and slides, I never get fully going, if that makes sense. I could always wear shorts, t-shirt, and sneakers to work so I still get up and get dressed the same way. Just a mental thing for me.

But I no longer leave the house so I no longer take the 2 minutes to take a picture of my shoes to post on ig so I end up wearing the same 4-5 pairs all the time. I need to get back into that bc it made me actually wear more of my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom