THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20200908_092055.jpg
20200908_092336.jpg

Oh wow that first pic

cant wait for mine to come in. The evergreens is at $178 in my size right now I’m wondering if Ishould bite or see if they further drop
I’d definitely cop at that price. I’m pretty sure the price won’t lower much more being stores don’t have them anymore. If anything it will go up again as pairs become more scarce

Notre dropped Magma as well in the usual blink-and-you’ll-miss-it fashion a week or so ago as well.

Ok im starting to get real suss on NikeAU. First the evergreens drop and sell out, and not a single pair turns up on the resell market over here, now the Limeades show up on the Sneakrs calendar but as sold out? Im almost 100% sure they werent there last night....wtf is going on.

EDIT: Ignore my paranoia haha. They disappeared today when I was showing my mate, now they have loaded them back up with a release date of the 19th. Must have accidentally put them up early or something...

Attachments

• E0D025C8-9239-4B4B-82EC-9EF74D4169CA.png
    E0D025C8-9239-4B4B-82EC-9EF74D4169CA.png
    572.5 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:
Ok im starting to get real suss on NikeAU. First the evergreens drop and sell out, and not a single pair turns up on the resell market over here, now the Limeades show up on the Sneakrs calendar but as sold out? Im almost 100% sure they werent there last night....wtf is going on.
straight to stockx. straight out yo bank

Back
Top Bottom