THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Still shocked!! I have a raffle in on feature and Saint Alfred’s... if I get through and anyone wears a 12 I’ll throw you the oop.
E7E86A3D-B163-4EFB-A280-56120621084F.png

What the hell. SNKRS went right to sold out as soon as the clock turned to 10:00.. didn’t even get to be let down after pending for 10 minutes... this is dumb...
Android? Happens a lot. I just use the desktop site from my cell bc I can rarely use snkrs now bc of that. You can log out, log back in, and then try to buy but its normally sold out by then. So yea I just use website bc the app glitches.

One thing that pisses me off about the SNKRS app is the sizes never update when they sell out. I still see all sizes available after I get the first you didn’t win message then I try and change the size again and then finally I get the sold out message. It’s giving me false hope lol.

One thing that pisses me off about the SNKRS app is the sizes never update when they sell out. I still see all sizes available after I get the first you didn’t win message then I try and change the size again and then finally I get the sold out message. It’s giving me false hope lol.
Yeah, I was retrying my pair a gang of times using a different Way to pay 😂.

Reactions: Ube
Seems like Renarts and EB closed their raffles before the timers hit zero. Was going to enter there if I had taken an L on SNKRS.

Android? Happens a lot. I just use the desktop site from my cell bc I can rarely use snkrs now bc of that. You can log out, log back in, and then try to buy but its normally sold out by then. So yea I just use website bc the app glitches.
IOS... First time that has ever happened. I'm too old for this.. Ha..

Expected L just like the previous anniversaries. Though the others I still managed to get for retail. I'll off these camo 90s to fund the greens.

Back
Top Bottom