THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20200730_115842.jpg

Wasn't sure where else to post these, today's mail. I tried to get a thread going for lights/correlates/other weird but still good air max, but it didn't stick.

Colors on the Lemonades are great but that print on the overlay is terrible.
They’re a retro.
1596139657733.jpeg

Here’s where I would typically appeal for a BRS retro but I’m dead inside now.
Won both on End and need a size swap my 10.5 for your 11....anybody out there 👀
I will swap you for a jar of some low Covid content Northeast air.

I can’t believe I have to trade a pair of dunks to get a basic air max 1. If you would have told me it would have been like this 2 years ago I would have laughed in your face smh.

Problems will never be solved because there's no incentive for manufacturers or retailers to solve the problem. The issue resolves when the consumer is so fed up that they no longer want to spend their hard earned money on product. Problem is, for every OG that's fed up, there are 5 young bucks willing to step in, fiend and keep up the silliness.

And, as useful as resources like sole links etc can be, they are a big part of the issue as well.

imo

that's exactly what I'm doing, selling my orange grateful dead dunks and using the profit to buy more air max 1. basically free :emoji_grin:
I would’ve done the same thing. Those shoes are ugly. Lol. I remember back in the early 2K, during high school, all the official hype beasts had all the SB’s. Low key wanted a pair. I’d feel hella old with sb dunks on today. Some regular dunks are alright though. I don’t own any and would only buy to resale for more air max’s

Agreed. It does not help matters when you have Sole links and others tweeting a million reminders "don't forget _________ drops tomorrow, today, in 60 mins, in 30 mins, in 15 mins, etc.

Problems will never be solved because there's no incentive for manufacturers or retailers to solve the problem. The issue resolves when the consumer is so fed up that they no longer want to spend their hard earned money on product. Problem is, for every OG that's fed up, there are 5 young bucks willing to step in, fiend and keep up the silliness.

And, as useful as resources like sole links etc can be, they are a big part of the issue as well.

imo

How is this any different from a raffle?

Ideally (and I'm talking fantasy land here because I know the companies have no incentive to do it) they would have tighter if not total control over the system. Able to ban multiple entries with the same card, addresses, or IPs.

The real difference is over FCFS releases like on Nike (non draw)/Footsites/Finishline/DSG/SP, etc. The sites that are heavily botted. Much better than having to click on the site for an hour because it won't load.

Speaking with a Nike rep and he claims the hunger green annis released yesterday 29th in the states...
We know the reps rarely know much. But I wonder how/why he says that. Think there’s something in their system that alludes to a US release?

Back
Top Bottom