THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unless you are not in the U.S it should not have been $211 when you deduct VAT. Did not matter anyway as they sold out instantly. If this is an indication of things to come, it is going to be hell trying to get these for retail when they release stateside.

If you live in the US it should’ve popped up as 150.23€ for you after everything is said and done such as:
B653F183-7EFC-4301-9F9C-8AB928B7F8D6.png

How were you guys getting it down to $76? My total at check out was adding up to $196. I thought with shipping it would’ve added up to $211 when finalizing the order

So the green and orange pair don’t come with hang tags/extra laces right? I just know they don’t come with the anniversary box.

I remember someone saying the same thing

So the green and orange pair don’t come with hang tags/extra laces right? I just know they don’t come with the anniversary box.

I remember someone saying the same thing
That's also directly from those (a few pages back) that had their NDC Hunter Green orders fulfilled, IIRC.

Has anyone bought from Foot Balla before? Im looking at a couple of the AM1 shirts and a hoodie. Whats the quality and sizing like?

Edit: Just found someone saying the sizing is wack, runs super small. Maybe I wont take the risk haha.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought from Foot Balla before? Im looking at a couple of the AM1 shirts and a hoodie. Whats the quality and sizing like?

Edit: Just found someone saying the sizing is wack, runs super small. Maybe I wont take the risk haha.
Good quality, run 1-2 sizes small

Cashapp offering 25% off on GOAT. Minimum purchase of $5 on one order up to $50 off. was eyeing some Londons that'll be under $250. Need to activate a cash card if you dont have one already
ok, just downloaded cash app about 15 minutes ago...I ordered the card which "arrives soon"

promo expires in 2 days

can I use the discount before I get the card? does it get paid w/ the debit card I added to cash app?

someone school me on this

ok, just downloaded cash app about 15 minutes ago...I ordered the card which "arrives soon"

promo expires in 2 days

can I use the discount before I get the card? does it get paid w/ the debit card I added to cash app?

someone school me on this

You dont need to wait for the card. The digital card should be live in your app now. Use it like a regular credit/debit card shopping online.

Back
Top Bottom