THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

New member here. Hello all.

Getting back into my Air Max 1's and intrigued by the new ID options. Not a big fan of the Elephant print to be honest but would love to do an all suede kick. Cost is a bit prohibitive unfortunately otherwise would be well up for these Patta-esque numbers.

Last edited:
If you sign up for Tres Bien's newsletter, you get 10% off + there is already 20% off listed prices for non-EU customers

They have US size 7

Not seeing the OG reds on the site, only the obsidians...

They were definitely available when I posted. Now there's apparently 20% off coupon "SALE20" that knocks the obsidian down to $66.30. :wow: Of course, now it's only size 7 left. :rolleyes

Last edited:
They were definitely available when I posted. Now there's apparently 20% off coupon "SALE20" that knocks the obsidian down to $66.30.
eek.gif
Of course, now it's only size 7 left.
eyes.gif
lol of course

thought about copping the blue am90's for $80+ shipped but that midsole bothers me

thanks though

They were definitely available when I posted. Now there's apparently 20% off coupon "SALE20" that knocks the obsidian down to $66.30. :wow: Of course, now it's only size 7 left. :rolleyes
lol of course
thought about copping the blue am90's for $80+ shipped but that midsole bothers me
thanks though

I don't know what size you wear but it shows the red AM1 in an 8 right now.

http://tres-bien.com/brand/nike-sportswear/air-max-1-og-white-red

Alright..just ordered 2 elephant pairs of nikeid to get the free shipping.  We'll see how these turn out.  Love Nike's return policy =P

Here was my iteration of the 97 OG that I made.  The other pair was a similar OG 88 nike id w/some modifications as well

ordered mine last night!  couldnt resist. - used the atmos AM1 as inspiration, but this is my take on it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos Will.

The suede and leather look the same as on the regular AM1 iDs.

It would have been nice to see better quality suede and leather on the "premium iD" to justify the increase in price but seems like the $15 increase is just for the elephant print option.

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos Will.

The suede and leather look the same as on the regular AM1 IDs, seems like the $15 increase is just for the elephant print option.
Yeah i noticed that too for the suede, but the leather is better and i hate leather hahaha

I ordered this pair today. Used Wolf Grey/Black EP and on the tongue Black/Wolf Grey

Suede Wolf Grey Base and Blue suede on the upper and heel

Leather Swoosh

EP Laces just to have them but i will removed them as soon as they arrive

Now let's wait and see what Nike decides to throw my way haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom