THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Heading out for a quick walk and to pick up some food.
9195631E-97B2-4184-9DC6-1CADC317BA87.jpeg
What’s the upper

Did they get rid of some of the colors already for the outsole forefoot/heel on ID? Or am I trippin? Those all white IDs that were just posted have a grey toe/heel and the ID options dont have it.

Did they get rid of some of the colors already for the outsole forefoot/heel on ID? Or am I trippin? Those all white IDs that were just posted have a grey toe/heel and the ID options dont have it.
Damn they definitely took some out. That toe/heel looks like olive green on my screen but that’s not an option either.

seems like everyones got londons or purchasing londons, wheres the Amsterdams at. Wanna see some on feet shots lol

Just received these Size? Dawns and I felt empowered, in my irrational opinion, that these are a better shoe than the Londons. No reason for comparing them other than personally receiving them both less than a week apart, both have a mini swoosh, and are similar in resell value. I’m going to get some head-scratches from NT fam.
ECEF8024-4207-4BDC-8E59-0CE8931EA062.jpeg

Just received these Size? Dawns and I felt empowered, in my irrational opinion, that these are a better shoe than the Londons. No reason for comparing them other than personally receiving them both less than a week apart, both have a mini swoosh, and are similar in resell value. I’m going to get some head-scratches from NT fam.
I agree even though I don't either pair

It's a great shoe, man. I love my pair and that suede.

Back
Top Bottom