THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was hoping Amsterdams would drop in price on StockX. But no, it went up lol.

seller needs to hurry up and ship my Londons!

my size in the london has gone up $80 since my purchase. If the seller backed out, I wouldn't be too mad since I didn't expect to hit a pair at retail but ended up winning. I could put the cancelled pair fund back into grabbing the Amsterdam. 1 of each is all I want.

Soo... StockX gave me a refund on my Amsterdam’s. I guess the seller cancelled because the price went up about $100.

My London’s are still “awaiting shipment”. At this point I doubt I’m going to receive those as well. It’s only been 2 days. But still!

**Random** my Air Tech Challenge 2 “Black Lava’s” order got lost through UPS on the Goat app. Pending “internal” investigation...

Props to the guy who said “I’m to old for this”! I’m 34 and sneaker collecting is becoming way to commercial and troublesome for no reason.

my size in the london has gone up $80 since my purchase. If the seller backed out, I wouldn't be too mad since I didn't expect to hit a pair at retail but ended up winning. I could put the cancelled pair fund back into grabbing the Amsterdam. 1 of each is all I want.
StockX is a stock market for sneakers. Prices go up and down and people can buy or sell at different times. You shouldn’t get cheated because they sold early.

Ig sneakydd9
Screenshot_20200319-162239_Instagram.jpg

Seller has yet to ship my pair of London's. I'm going to be annoyed AF if he cancels and I'm out on a pair.

Hoping the status of my order updates by today.

Last edited:
Soo... StockX gave me a refund on my Amsterdam’s. I guess the seller cancelled because the price went up about $100.

My London’s are still “awaiting shipment”. At this point I doubt I’m going to receive those as well. It’s only been 2 days. But still!

**Random** my Air Tech Challenge 2 “Black Lava’s” order got lost through UPS on the Goat app. Pending “internal” investigation...

Props to the guy who said “I’m to old for this”! I’m 34 and sneaker collecting is becoming way to commercial and troublesome for no reason.
BS man. Hopefully you get your Londons.

Early sales almost never go through, especially when the prices go up after release- there's no penalty to the seller for canceling. Super frustrating

Just bit the bullet and purchased Londons on stockx for $280 shipped. The unknown on whether price will go down or up drove me mad. Join me in sympathy, fellas. (First world problems)

Back
Top Bottom