THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

never had a chance to cop bro. too busy with other shoes, glad i got them today though. Hey youre from LI? Me too where do you stay at?
ahh i see man, i got a pair a while ago when the first stated popping up EU but the quality when i received them just wanst doing it for me. also i reside in lake grove, right near the smithaven mall 

Very ridiculous...I ordered before the took it down.  They then cancel my order.  Then I e-mailed them asking why it was cancelled.  First e-mail says the listing was up due to error and would be up tonight...then another person replied stating that my address was not a billing or verified paypal address (in which I've used in the past for past orders w/o any problems).  

Then I see this, and I'm out of luck w/the size I ordered.  SMH @ Sneakerpolitics.  Definitely "politics" involved w/this store.

I've missed every opportunity for the mint fb's ain't that a *****. Oh well I've made out with most shoe releases I wanted this year, can't win them all. Maybe ill order another id.

I need an 11.5, but I can't always check the sites late at night or during the day since I work 630 to 330 every day. First world problems.

The fbs are so overrated and overhyped dont't worry you guys who couldn't cop aren't missing out on anything special

Agreed. I'm happy I have my pair but definitely overrated. I'd take the Milan's over the mints if it came down to paying reseller prices

I need an 11.5, but I can't always check the sites late at night or during the day since I work 630 to 330 every day. First world problems.

purple > green 
> blue imo. will def be grabbin the purps and maybe the greens if price is right

For me it's purple > blue > green, but either way I want all 3, they are all dope. If they come in that suede shown in the photos, straight fire.

Looking like I might have to make up those Deep Royal Blues on ID :smh:

Or maybe just wait and see if a pair pop up in the next week or so online...

wearing these out to the bar tonight, its actually a nice show to wear out, I feel like it mixes a nice casual and sporty look. the PLeather feels so nice.

hopefully no drinks are spilled. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom