THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

a bit late :smile:

it was on at 8am, first come first served, FSR was available when I checked at 8:02am, sold out for over 2 hours now

LEO anyway, I put my order in at 8am and got a big L in the raffle.

I imagine stock was pretty limited and I just wasn't lucky enough

Same here. I was on my way to work travelling through Greenwich anxiously trying to cop but eventually took a L. The sneakrs app is terrible. It said there was still stock an hour after release although this was clearly not the case. I guess there's still three pairs of 90s this week to go after.

Restock on these if anyone interested...

Attachments

• afew-store-sneaker-nike-air-max-light-dark-grey-darkgrey-teamorange-white-36.jpg
    afew-store-sneaker-nike-air-max-light-dark-grey-darkgrey-teamorange-white-36.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 69
Might go scoop Swipas after work.. forgot about them then decided I dont want to spend so if I missed it oh well. But now I see they are sitting a bit...

I really wish I could get em for the low though with all this spending.. uggh. I have a 20 reward but I want them lower; what are the chances?

Might go scoop Swipas after work.. forgot about them then decided I dont want to spend so if I missed it oh well. But now I see they are sitting a bit...

I really wish I could get em for the low though with all this spending.. uggh. I have a 20 reward but I want them lower; what are the chances?
Search for a coupon code for the store you have the rewards at and stack the coupon and reward together.

Search for a coupon code for the store you have the rewards at and stack the coupon and reward together.

Didnt even know you could do that??

Actually you cant because they are excluded so .. it's just rewards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom