THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2A9D0BD9-E169-4287-B9AC-164A70A860C0.JPG

I took two, there was one display with no box left but I'm sure the employees were on them because I heard one of the get really mad as I took the shoes saying he's never putting ish out again.

Probably not worth me heading over there on my lunch break. Man when I was there last month they had nothing remotely as good as these :lol:. That’s Marshalls for you though hit or miss. Congrats on your pickup :nthat:.

Went to the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA today. They had a lot of the Dark Curry for $84.99. About to get them but they seem to run narrow even with my narrow feet. Length was good but had to pass. Wanted them for a while too.

Went to the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA today. They had a lot of the Dark Curry for $84.99. About to get them but they seem to run narrow even with my narrow feet. Length was good but had to pass. Wanted them for a while too.
Size 12 oop?

Anyone been to their local outlet/clearance store within the last week?

Starting to see the yellow AM1’s pop up all over the bay. Wanted them but below the discount price @ the time and sure enough they were gone.

May check the two near me. They’ve had a AM1’s but nothing that was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom