THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Mind reposting?
32D03BD1-569B-401C-8D81-378C5CE3BC2B.jpeg

Question for anyone: if I purchased the mazes through the presale in sneakers will I be able to get another pair when they release on Saturday? Not hoarding or trying to sell them, just love everything related to Japan.

Question for anyone: if I purchased the mazes through the presale in sneakers will I be able to get another pair when they release on Saturday? Not hoarding or trying to sell them, just love everything related to Japan.
Normally no but sometimes you can. I got early access to the OW Chicago AJ1 and was still able to try for another pair when they released.

Pretty sure you can . I think I did that with the Jordan 11 WL96s.

I'm fairly new to the AM1 world. Lately here I've purchased more Womens AM1s then mens. Obviously everyone likes different colorways and stuff but is this a pattern for Nike to make dope womans colorways and slack on mens colorways when it comes to GRs?

Back
Top Bottom