THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8686E752-4510-4354-9069-EE8A878DC02F.jpeg
Happy AM Day

Last edited:
I’m guessing it’s their supply chain (which has caused delays of many other of their recent releases) that pushed the on air pairs out to April... Its almost comical that none of them are releasing on air max day considering that’s how they were originally marketed... spreading out the releases throughout the year would be one thing but dropping every pair 2 weeks later just shows that they were not prepared... Give fresh air is just a cover job...

I’m guessing it’s their supply chain (which has caused delays of many other of their recent releases) that pushed the on air pairs out to April... Its almost comical that none of them are releasing on air max day considering that’s how they were originally marketed... spreading out the releases throughout the year would be one thing but dropping every pair 2 weeks later just shows that they were not prepared... Give fresh air is just a cover job...
Agreed. Alot of IDs are delayed and now it seems like releases are being pushed back or just not announced due to unexpected arrival

You mean they will drop OA series with large quantities?

No, thankfully. Although, the product photos did this pack no favors, there was slight trepidation ordering these back around the time they finally hit sales. But for ~$75 (IIRC) was willing to gamble on a pair (and reshape if necessary). Ended up with a decent shaped pair.
Would have picked all the 18s up for that price. Never saw then anywhere near that price in my size.

Back
Top Bottom