THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I have NEVER been able to get $250 right on the nose like that. It was always a little bit over that amount, so that is tight that those shoes were $125 and you were able to not spend a penny more than $250!
Oh is it $250 for free shipping? I had no idea. I just knew I hit the threshold lol.

UGGHHHH.....if only that Psychic Pink OG pair was a little bit darker.....ERRRR! The blue I can pull off, but that "soft" pink is just not doing it for me. I would prefer like a magenta colorway or just a darker shade of pink.

BNTL.....

UGGHHHH.....if only that Psychic Pink OG pair was a little bit darker.....ERRRR! The blue I can pull off, but that "soft" pink is just not doing it for me. I would prefer like a magenta colorway or just a darker shade of pink.
I have a 14 month old daughter so I'll wear these on daddy/daughter outings.

Got these last week, another women’s beauty.
2B95DD51-5985-4E38-BA88-017D103B8FB6.jpeg

9AB70FCA-AD4B-42F1-9407-9C2FB73ABA9F.jpeg

Blues are also from Indonesia.
See, I am now confused if these are actually "OG" or not because on other sites, these are being called "Essentials" and I have women's AM1 Essentials at home. They are nothing like the OGs, so that is weird to me.

I totally agree, but on END they have these listed as OG. (Kayne shrug)
It's og colorblocking. Grey upper, white mesh base, matching swoosh and mudguard. They may not be the same build as the anniversary pairs but they are definitely og colorblocking.

Thanks for breaking that down, though I do have a couple of pairs of women's AM1s that have that same colorblocking structure, but were not advertised as OG (I believe they both were Essentials). For people like me who when I see "OG" I think of the shape of the anniversaries, that might be a little bit misleading at first glance.
They look just like Anniversaries to me. Same mesh, same felt swoosh and mudguard. Split sole. Piped tongue. They may have been put together somewhere different but they look like Annys to me.

Back
Top Bottom