THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've been on the hunt for the longest for those! I didn't have money then. It's damn near impossible to find a pair now on sale and in good condition!

AM1 Volt ID from last 2017 or begin of 2018, FIRE!!! ( @s3mgw )
nike-air-max-1-id-volt-@s3mgw.jpg

you can't test this CW, he is perfect

Last edited:
Need a little help finding a pair that was posted in here. I believe it was light grey upper with mango but not the oil grey/mango pair

AM1 Volt ID from last 2017 or begin of 2018, FIRE!!! ( @s3mgw )
nike-air-max-1-id-volt-@s3mgw.jpg

you can't test this CW, he is perfect

I really regret not pulling the trigger on those. I had a very similar pair make and kept thinking I’ll get around to it. Current options are so incredibly weak.

Another pair of samples. When released the shape was awful but these were done properly.
I have a GR pair of these and the shape is great for that year release. The mesh and quality of the shoe in general is also on a different level! Definitely recommend finding a pair of these for anyone interested. They pop up on ebay for cheap money all the time. Beef and Brocs!

I have a GR pair of these and the shape is great for that year release. The mesh and quality of the shoe in general is also on a different level! Definitely recommend finding a pair of these for anyone interested. They pop up on ebay for cheap money all the time.
Whuuuuut I haven't seen a pair in 10.5 in years. I found a couple pairs of the red west colorway but I can't find these.

Back
Top Bottom