THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20190108-192125_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190108-192115_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190108-192134_Instagram.jpg

lol instead of buying kicks you should buy your self an new wife in south america, my GF loves it when i buy her AM1, 95s or some other AM sneakers, seems like in general US females are not really interested in AM sneakers compared to European girls who love to get expensive AMs as presents

Bro count your blessings that your lady thinks AM’s are “expensive”

you don’t wanna know the type of expensive **** I gotta buy my wife to keep her happy w/my own spending habits lol

Plus, she only likes sneakers with thin soles (racers, free run, etc). I’m like the infrareds and OG’s I got you aren’t that bad

“They’re too big”

Showed her the pink AM1’s and quickly said “you better not”

she clearly dont like nike retros with visible air, i guess money well saved for you, more cash for you to spent on kickz for your self, why keep on wasting money on kickz for someone that dont even appreciate them ??

Bro count your blessings that your lady thinks AM’s are “expensive”

you don’t wanna know the type of expensive **** I gotta buy my wife to keep her happy w/my own spending habits
lol sounds like your wifey is extorting you to buy her stuff from expensive designer brands, but coming back to the pricing from AMs here in the EU are pretty expensive especially the 95s and 97s, the price varies from 165 euro to 190 euro for the premium releases so they are deff considered as expensive by the people but if you compare it with fancy louboutin heels than 190 euro sounds like pocket change lol

Last edited:
she clearly dont like nike retros with visible air, i guess money well saved for you, more cash for you to spent on kickz for your self, why keep on wasting money on kickz for someone that dont even appreciate them ??

No money being saved. It’ll eventually go to something she’ll like/want.

I just want her to have a pair to own. A part of me feel likes if she sees the right cw, she’ll like and want them.

Love my ridgerocks. Just something about that cw and the materials. Feels great on foot.

My 2nd most worn AM1 last year

Reactions: TFM
A part of me feel likes if she sees the right cw, she’ll like and want them
thats not gonna work trust me a cw doesnt change the aestetics and comfort from retro shoes and you can keep on pushing it but at the end she just return them kickz and keep the money and spend it on something else, 8 years ago i was with an girl that doesnt like or wear the nike brand, she was all about adidas and puma so i only bought stuff from those 2 brands and i didnt even bother to go buy nike for her

She’s a teacher, so I see where she’s coming from but when I ask her if other teachers wear sneakers, she tells me they do but she doesn’t want to.

Plus, she only likes sneakers with thin soles (racers, free run, etc). I’m like the infrareds and OG’s I got you aren’t that bad

“They’re too big”

Showed her the pink AM1’s and quickly said “you better not”

Can’t win out here my guy
Sounds just like my wife. She was an Air Max head before me too. So when she rejects a pair I buy for her, I’m so confused lol

The ones in the article appear to be Wmns, but the ones in the link I posted earlier are listed as Men’s and go up to a US Men’s 15. Side note: also noticed it’s one they arbitrarily require Nike+ login to cart.

E10416A9-B686-47A4-B3AC-1A0D00ACE2B9.jpeg

I’m just waiting on new iD options period. I’m hoping they make the tongue color an independent option for new options. The current pallete wasn’t great, but I’m glad that the iDs have a great shape build.

It’s almost SP2019, so new options should be out soon... I’ve got a 20% code and some gift cards to use :nerd:

Am I the only one who finds these last (made in Indo) AM1 less well than the 2017/2018 (china) pairs?

no need to use magnifying glass to see it frankly...

imo made in china AM1 have better shape... the shape isn't identical (they are more "golden era")

also I find the last ones with the big nike plastic swoosh just awful... (beurk, for me it's just "not possible")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom